DX » Community » Reviews » Cute 3D Nail Arts Manicure Beauty Stickers (Assorted 12-Color Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXiaoChuChu on 04/11/2013

Many different colors and alot inside them. They look good and are really pretty. The price is really low considering how much you get. Not damaged, came in a box plus a bag. The boxes are a little fragile and the big box doesn't have a lock so be careful. The stickers (no glue on them) are hard and don't bend to the shape of your nail. After adding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 02/27/2013

Very nice and shiny looking nail stickers, they look very attractive and colors are rich. Assortment is really great, you get 12 different options! Plastic boxes seem a bit fragile. No other cons tho... I personally bought them for my girlfriend so i can't really judge this product, but she was quite happy with them. You can use this product as a small ... Read more

Beauty Stickers Beauty Stickers
    0 0
  • posted byKillernik on 11/06/2012

Looking good, but buy only for the boxes Nice colors, better than you can see in the pictures Come as you can see on the pictures, not broken or something Good packing in plastic view throught bag Box can't be locked, I want it for adding thing into small boxes, but everything is getting out The plastic could be better quality Can be added some manual ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections