Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexparedes19 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good protection For airsoft Ammo. You can breathe without difficulties and you can see very good. Has a protector for the cheekbones, you do not rub with iron. Low price and free shipping! not touch any part of the face Cons:The rubber band that covers the head, has very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTexTCR on 07/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really durable: it stood 157 m/s shot with 0.25g 6mm airsoft BB. - The mask is a steel mesh which is easy to adjust to your face. - Together with SKU: 58527 makes a full-face mask which perfectly protects your face. - SKU: 141033 compatible. Cons:- You may h... Read more

3 0
  • posted byJakbot on 10/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have used this mask about 2 months now. It's still in good shape. I got mine not-folded unlike gaur73. The mask is durable. It didn't break when I tested it with my airsoft gun (about 100 m/s). I use this mask with these goggles SKU 57359. Cons:The strap is... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygaur73 on 04/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good protection for Airsoft games.Nose and lower face is well protected but it is kind of tight on the bridge of the nose. Cons:It came folded in half from DX. That kind of ruins the shape. The elastic straps are too big, unless you are "Pumpkin Head or wear several layer... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections