Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexparedes19 on 03/01/2013

Good protection For airsoft Ammo. You can breathe without difficulties and you can see very good. Has a protector for the cheekbones, you do not rub with iron. Low price and free shipping! not touch any part of the face The rubber band that covers the head, has very poor quality,I think any more! It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTexTCR on 07/07/2012

- Really durable: it stood 157 m/s shot with 0.25g 6mm airsoft BB. - The mask is a steel mesh which is easy to adjust to your face. - Together with SKU: 58527 makes a full-face mask which perfectly protects your face. - SKU: 141033 compatible. - You may have problems aiming your gun if you need to lean ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byJakbot on 10/27/2011

I have used this mask about 2 months now. It's still in good shape. I got mine not-folded unlike gaur73. The mask is durable. It didn't break when I tested it with my airsoft gun (about 100 m/s). I use this mask with these goggles SKU 57359. The strap is good but it needs another maybe. With one strap ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygaur73 on 04/22/2011

Good protection for Airsoft games.Nose and lower face is well protected but it is kind of tight on the bridge of the nose. It came folded in half from DX. That kind of ruins the shape. The elastic straps are too big, unless you are "Pumpkin Head or wear several layers of protective clothing on your head.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections