Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by rlw626 on 01/01/2014

Pros: inexpensive, holds many of my various bottles and containers, can be used for other items as well, easily attatched to several of my packs and or gear I have, lightweight, can buy two for as much as pay for similar on other sights. Cons: lightweight zippers , had mine about a month when zipper failed , will have to replace or find a way t... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by rlw626 on 10/13/2013

Pros: very similar to other name brands, very roomy for large bottles or gear in main compartment, such as putting in large ss bottles or camping kit, more than enough room for large cans of tea, side compartment is also very roomy , can put extra water treatment supplies or even small folding stove or isobutene stove and small canister of fuel... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dfaichuk86 on 03/06/2013

Pros: Multiple methods of attachment. comes with molle clips. Small pouch attached with another HK style clip Digital Woodland/Marpat added velcro for patches to identify what is in the pouch or bottle bag. Cons: Zippers are bit hard to open and close OtherThoughts: I got these to see if they would work with holding CO2/HPA tanks for paintball... Read more

0 0
  • posted by enriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Pros: Bigger than it seems on picture, easily fits 1l (32 oz.) wide-mouth bottle and fitting cup. Side pouch is big enough not only for water purifying tabs - you could put esbit stove, big survival tin, small first-aid kit or some water purifying filter in there. It has molle on both sides and on the pouch (this one has velcro as well), so you... Read more

0 0
  • posted by enriquemeira on 01/25/2013

Pros: This bag is very functional. It does fit the 1 liter Nalgene Stainless bottle with GSI cup with it and still more room on the cover for some additional survival kits. It also fits my Kleen Kanteen stainless bottle with GSI cup as well and still have room on the cover. The molle part is really amazing. You can add molle pouch. The external... Read more

2 0
  • posted by enriquemeira on 01/23/2013

Pros: Bigger than it seems on picture, easily fits 1l (32 oz.) wide-mouth bottle and fitting cup. Side pouch is big enough not only for water purifying tabs - you could put esbit stove, big survival tin, small first-aid kit or some water purifying filter in there. It has molle on both sides and on the pouch (this one has velcro as well), so you... Read more

1 0
  • posted by dDragon on 07/16/2012

Pros: This bag is very functional. It does fit the 1 liter Nalgene Stainless bottle with GSI cup with it and still more room on the cover for some additional survival kits. It also fits my Kleen Kanteen stainless bottle with GSI cup as well and still have room on the cover. The molle part is really amazing. You can add molle pouch. The external... Read more

0 0
  • posted by stager702 on 07/01/2012

Pros: low price, reasonableness of the design, very convenient thing, doubtless plus is existence of fastening MOLLE on both sides and on the pouch (this one has velcro as well), so you can attach some additional stuff on it: knife, torchlight or whatever you see fit for your lvl 1 kit. It is also big enough to put eg. small tarp in place of ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Gilliand on 05/05/2012

0 0
  • posted by huguley on 04/19/2012

Pros: Some seams are double stitched. Camo patter looks good. pretty much exactly as pictured. Plenty of room for a standard 1 liter wide mouth nalgene type bottle. mine came with a loop section of velcro on the top. Cons: On mine one of the snaps came apart immediately. A bit of epoxy should fix it. OtherThoughts: Bottomline: A good buy for th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections