• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymax275 on 06/09/2015

All at a good level

Impression:All at a good level;

0 0 0

• posted bymailel on 08/22/2014

Pros: Tough material inside out with plastic coated inside the bag, so don't worry if water leak from the bottle. It is also sewn with loop tapes of the Velcro all around. Most water bottles from the selves should find no problem to fit in. The piggy bag also large enough to fit the wallets, P &... Read more

Impression:It is a tough multi purpose bag;

0 0 0

• posted byANDRESCEBALLOS on 07/26/2014

I have It for more than an year. It's a good product. Nice built, nice cooling and watering protection. Zippers are good quality and the moll-e system is great. The problem with this product are the stitches. It's a complicated construction, It needs more carefull and strong stitches. They are of... Read more

Impression:Worth for its price.;

0 0 0

• posted byrlw626 on 01/01/2014

inexpensive, holds many of my various bottles and containers, can be used for other items as well, easily attatched to several of my packs and or gear I have, lightweight, can buy two for as much as pay for similar on other sights. lightweight zippers , had mine about a month when zipper failed ,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrlw626 on 10/13/2013

very similar to other name brands, very roomy for large bottles or gear in main compartment, such as putting in large ss bottles or camping kit, more than enough room for large cans of tea, side compartment is also very roomy , can put extra water treatment supplies or even small folding stove or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfaichuk86 on 03/06/2013

Multiple methods of attachment. comes with molle clips. Small pouch attached with another HK style clip Digital Woodland/Marpat added velcro for patches to identify what is in the pouch or bottle bag. Zippers are bit hard to open and close I got these to see if they would work with holding tanks... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Bigger than it seems on picture, easily fits 1l (32 oz.) wide-mouth bottle and fitting cup. Side pouch is big enough not only for water purifying tabs - you could put esbit stove, big survival tin, small first-aid kit or some water purifying filter in there. It has molle on both sides and on the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenriquemeira on 01/25/2013

This bag is very functional. It does fit the 1 liter Nalgene Stainless bottle with GSI cup with it and still more room on the cover for some additional survival kits. It also fits my Kleen Kanteen stainless bottle with GSI cup as well and still have room on the cover. The molle part is really You... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byenriquemeira on 01/23/2013

Bigger than it seems on picture, easily fits 1l (32 oz.) wide-mouth bottle and fitting cup. Side pouch is big enough not only for water purifying tabs - you could put esbit stove, big survival tin, small first-aid kit or some water purifying filter in there. It has molle on both sides and on the... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydDragon on 07/16/2012

This bag is very functional. It does fit the 1 liter Nalgene Stainless bottle with GSI cup with it and still more room on the cover for some additional survival kits. It also fits my Kleen Kanteen stainless bottle with GSI cup as well and still have room on the cover. The molle part is really You... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere