DX » Community » Reviews » Single Port Female to Female Jumper Wire Set (50-Pack/20CM-Length)
  • 5 star 38 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndeyhig8hei6 on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a cheap product with good quality. Ideal for working with breadboards or little circuits. Combination with male to male jumper wires might be required depending on your designs/projects. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:The wires could be a little bit longer. Maybe ass... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyth1978 on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice length for a breadboard - So far no loose plastic or connectors - Connectors are tight enough to stay on Cons:- Limited colours - Some connectors are not 100% square, so putting them next to each other on a 0.1" grid is sometimes fiddly, but it wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichaelNP on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent for almost any GPOI header, OK quality to be used for minor DIY prototyping projects. Very useful for rapid prototyping, especially with the many boards sold on this side. I use them to make connections between my different PCB boards. Cons:Could hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanici on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Different colors Uniform length Work great with small Pins Cons:Don't work with smaller PC type pins Springs could be stronger to grab small pins Expensive, could be cheaper OtherThoughts:I have bought at least 4 packs of these. Useful to combine with a regula... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVampyre666 on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent for Raspberry PI GPOI header, Decent enough quality to be used for minor DIY prototyping projects. Very useful for prototyping on raspberry pi , especially with the relay boards sold on this site. Cons:Could have included more colors for different appl... Read more

Unboxing closeup of connectors
    0 0
  • posted byinsi on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cheap compared to other places (I've seem a pack with 10 of it beign sold for up to $ 8). They are strong wires and I didn't got any wire broke. Cons:The connectors on the end sometimes fall of when not connected to anything. It happened with 2 or 3 of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzaidpirwani on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:these are WIRES Female-Female Connectors 50 pieces and different colours All are of same length Square Connector for TIGHT Fit Plastic Ends are of Good Enough Quality and NOT big in size Cons:All of SAME Length Plastic Ends are NOT of VERY Good quality, but just... Read more

Female-Female JUMPER Wires 50pack, 20cm Length
    0 0
  • posted byjonmash on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These things are super convenient and time saving. The quality isn't perfect but they are cheap. I use them to make connections between different PCB boards. They hold well and fit perfectly on 0.1" spacing terminals. Cons:None that I can think of. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWulffdk on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, a good product for saving development time when doing school and hobby projects god length, not to long and fiddly and not to short :D Cons:connectors not of the best quality, but on the other hand not expected OtherThoughts:unfortunately has a tendency... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPuzzleTeam on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price, the general quality. It's perfect for use with 0,1" male socket. They fit perfect with male jumpers, and it's useful with Arduino devices. I'm using it to connect Arduino and a motor controler and it has not disappointed me. Cons:It took long t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections