DX » Community » Reviews » Single Port Female to Female Jumper Wire Set (50-Pack/20CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndeyhig8hei6 on 06/04/2014

This is a cheap product with good quality. Ideal for working with breadboards or little circuits. Combination with male to male jumper wires might be required depending on your designs/projects. No cons. The wires could be a little bit longer. Maybe assorted wire lengths should be considered as a feature ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynilsroelof on 03/17/2014

This set of female-to-female jumper wires is very handy to be used for electronic projects. The length (20cm) is ideal for connecting components (for example LCD-displays) to a microprocessor board. The wire itself is solid, as well as its connectors. The price is very good for the quality and quantity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypyth1978 on 01/20/2014

- Nice length for a breadboard - So far no loose plastic or connectors - Connectors are tight enough to stay on - Limited colours - Some connectors are not 100% square, so putting them next to each other on a 0.1" grid is sometimes fiddly, but it works. So far I've mainly used on a AVR dragon board ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhasanyesilay on 12/11/2013

Its built quality is decent. Jumpers are durable. It comes in many color, that is nice. I was labeling the jumpers before buying these jumpers. Now I only care about the color. Great for hooking something to development boards like STM32F4 Discovery. No cons. It may have more colors that is all. A must ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaioliX on 09/27/2013

As usual - prise, Made good, nothing brakes, connection stable. Arduino complect includes only male connetcors, as soon as most of sensors and devices have also male, so you need a cross-change male to female 50 psc will enoth for every progect. Colored - possible to indentify each wire for example in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMurrayB on 08/04/2013

Easy way to connect male headers to other components. Easy to make your own cables for connecting DIY devices. Works great with breadboards and arduino or picaxe. The ends fall off occasionally. You get fifty of them so one or two failing is no big deal. What do you expect for this low price. I've bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylcabral on 07/18/2013

Pretty good construction, with a good number of cables and variety of colors and a good length. It is possible to connect it to other cables I bough a DX (malefemale/male/male) without a problem. None to the moment.... Wait! They could have come glued together to simplify when you need parallel cables.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCavaH on 07/15/2013

Simple to use. They come in a multitude of colours, which is always handy! Wire is quite thick and feels durable. Not the best quality, the metal in the plastic at the ends moves around a bit. They make good contact though and work perfectly. I use it to connect my IR receiver to the GPIO pins of my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMichaelNP on 07/02/2013

Excellent for almost any GPOI header, OK quality to be used for minor DIY prototyping projects. Very useful for rapid prototyping, especially with the many boards sold on this side. I use them to make connections between my different PCB boards. Could have included more colors and perhaps different lengths.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypanici on 06/26/2013

Different colors Uniform length Work great with small Pins Don't work with smaller PC type pins Springs could be stronger to grab small pins Expensive, could be cheaper I have bought at least 4 packs of these. Useful to combine with a regular breadboard wire to make a long Male to Female wire. Also useful ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections