DX » Community » Reviews » Single Port Female to Female Jumper Wire Set (50-Pack/20CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Great product satisfecho Great jumpers Nifty! length good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by16adj on 06/23/2016

Those jumper wires can e.g. be used to test modules in a fast way. I used them to connect a 433 MHz sender directly to the Raspberry Pi. From what I can tell, they don't smell (unlike many other jumper wires). Quality is good enough for the purpose.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byhp2070 on 03/27/2016

It is really cheap, and because of it you can buy lots of them, but it isn't very rought, so you have to be carefull

Impression:Great jumpers;

0 0 0

• posted byHigorPimentel on 03/06/2016

Pros: price is good. In brazil it`s too expensive. The quality is good but be careful when handling. Comes with 50 female jumpers. O preço é bom. No brasil é muito caro. A qualidade é boa mas tenha cuidado ao manusear. Cons: no cons. Other: do what have to do. Thanks. Faz o que precisa fazer.... Read more

Impression:Great product,satisfecho,Great jumpers;

0 0 0

• posted byLosiMester on 02/29/2016

I bought it only for round up my ordering. I have to say that it worth the money. I use it for all of my projects moreover I keep it in my backpack in case of need (that happened that it saved me). The quality is really good. All of them are under heavy use but none of them damaged. I found the 5... Read more

Impression:Great product,length good;

0 0 0

• posted byantonioibago on 02/16/2016

Cantidad suficiente para cualquier prueba. Buena calidad.

Impression:satisfecho;

0 0 0

• posted bylaktofil on 01/25/2016

Does their job. Worth every penny! Can't imagine an electronics prototype lab without these!

Impression:Great jumpers,Nifty!;

0 0 0

• posted byhernaneche on 10/06/2015

Pros: easy to use, very useful for the lab.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bylucianoweb on 04/30/2015

Pros: good product Cons: Some jumpers are without protection.

Impression:Great product,satisfecho,Great jumpers;

0 0 0

• posted byCGCSAMR on 02/28/2015

Pros:Precio calidad razonables, cumplen su función. Conts: nada importante. Others: Producto que cumple con las espectativas.

Impression:satisfecho,Great jumpers;

0 0 0

• posted byalbarighet on 01/30/2015

Pros: good quality, I use them to create short DIY female-to-male cables Cons: none that I can think of a part the dark, sad colors Great jumpers, also great to make custom length jumpers

Impression:Great jumpers;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere