DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 1200DPI Optical Mouse with USB Receiver - Red + Silver (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaninoEl on 02/13/2014

nice design, flat and very compact, nice finish on the red color. easy to use and to instal, nice and smoth gliding and good optical sensor. the size however compact is not very comfortable in the hand, and the clicking is not very good either if you are used to the thin kind of mouse or if you have small hands you may find the "cons" that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrenerj on 04/18/2013

I really like this mouse. I bought to my sister, and she like it. This one doesn’t have the Apple logo. And I think that’s good. Don’t really like the logo. The build quality is very good; better the ones that use to have the apple logo. I already came with the batteries. That’s good, because you can use instantly. It really works 10 meters, not like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byca699546 on 03/21/2013

- Price - Design - Wireless - Plug & play, Mouse is not ergonomic, is too flat and cheap plastic. -grip not so comfortable Je to mys dobra tak pro ovladani laptopu v posteli. Aneb zkratka kdyz vam nezalezi na nejake presnosti nebo tom ze vas z ni bude bolet zapesti. Koupil jsem ji pritelkyni k notebooku, je z ni celkem nadsena ale ja bych ji pro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaxmachado on 12/10/2012

It is cheap for a wireless mouse, and the battery duration is good. As my wife says, it's beautiful ! It's too lightweight (personal opinion), and the shape isn't very ergonomic. Your wrist will tire if you use it for 4 or 6 hours. In my opinion, the issue is caused by a too low rear half of the mouse: when you work with it, your hand will be too flat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byz070283 on 05/02/2011

The price of cos. Seldom come across wireless mouse of such low prices in retail shops. Stylish, nice design and nice color. Plug and play, easy to use. Takes a bit of time to get used to the "feel". The mouse is kinda flat..the edges of the mouse kinda makes the grip not so comfortable. Ergonomics wise not as great. Makes use of 2 x AAA battery. Hopefully ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections