DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 1200DPI Optical Mouse with USB Receiver - White + Silver (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKLcoolboi on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very affordable mouse - Sleeping of the mouse while not in use saves a lot of battery and lets you step away for extended periods of time without having to remember to turn it off - Works on most surfaces - Button to change mouse sensitivity from the mouse -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoarder24 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Awesome! No lag (between mouse and computer), which is surprising for a $10.00 mouse! Good feel, and smooth scrolling. Cons:Took sometime getting to the US (from Singapore). While it works on wood, I recommend using a trackpad. That's it! This mouse is awesome! OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuldo on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Right size (not small or big) Easy to connect and to use Cons:Nothing to report OtherThoughts:I was looking for a cheap wireless mouse and this product meets my needs: it has the right size, it's cheap and it works well. Aiming is precise and flows well on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJUAKOFULL on 05/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ergonomic design is elegant, can rest your hand perfectly. When you're not using itself off, this helps you save a lot of energy. very cute packaging, like the iphone.good selection of dpi Cons:the receiver is hidden inside the mouse, not in the designated spa... Read more

The package i get scared ... ... thanks God!
    0 0
  • posted byNiceAlm on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as plug'n play in Linux and Win8. Very good sensibility and click. The mouse wheel works as scroll and center button. Standby when not using. Good finish, ergonomic and have CPI button. Wireless system is very good. Cons:ON/OFF button is a little bit hard... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperOstrich on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very inexpensive, decent range, good battery life, tiny dongle that can be left on your laptop. Cons:Very cheap looking and feeling. LED shines through the plastic giving it an uneven red glow when in use that is visually distracting if you're in a dimly lit roo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAFrank01 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its got a great design, really white, bottoms are soft, wheel spins fine, didn't test the energy consumption, so i cant tell you that batteries last forever, but it auto turn off when you arent using so a belive its a good thing Cons:well, it works on two aaa ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDirac92 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:+ The product arrived in very good condition, + The packaging presentation was elegant, +Its size makes it very comfortable to use, +Material quality is good, +The design of the mouse is nice, + It works great on my computer, +Its price is very convenient, +Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfran82 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is the best mouse I have seen/had. It is nor small, nor big. It looks awesome, similar to apple products. Seems well built, nice white shiny color. It is veeery precise. It has a button "DPI" to increase/decrease sensitivity. The buttons are not loud as oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byozkurito on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Light. Small, but not like a notebook's mouse. It's bigger. Like a normal mouse. Works ok. almost 10 meters distance. Receiver is really small. I use it with my netbook and I can keep it in the holster without having remove it. So, the receiver is always plugg... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections