DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 1200DPI Optical Mouse with USB Receiver - White + Silver (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 13 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarmand554 on 01/11/2014

Very inexpensive, decent range, good battery life, tiny dongle that can be left on your laptop. Ergonomic design is elegant, can rest your hand perfectly. When you're not using itself off, this helps you save a lot of energy. very cute packaging Light. Small, but not like a notebook's mouse. It's bigger. Like a normal mouse. Works ok. almost 10 meters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUrman on 12/19/2013

Thin Inexpensive Nice design The battery lasts long time. It feels small for big handed people Too plastic Not useful for gamers It works well for me. Is a nice touch for those who want a pretty mouse. I bought it for my laptop thinking that it'd be one of those chep and easy-breakable mouse. For my surprise, it's been a pretty cool and reliable mouse.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrahzr1 on 09/30/2013

Muy liviano, simple y de rápido reconocimiento en el computador, funciona super bien, sin retraso con el cursor... Se ve minimalista, bonito y agradable al tacto... El plástico parece muy barato, adquiere rayas muy rápidamente y el conector usb por el tamaño pequeño puede que se pierda facilmente, aparte de eso nada más ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrianEchavarria on 09/04/2013

- Very affordable mouse - Sleeping of the mouse while not in use saves a lot of battery and lets you step away for extended periods of time without having to remember to turn it off - Works on most surfaces - Button to change mouse sensitivity from the mouse - Very light None. It really is a very good mouse and can not find any against. Economic, plug ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKLcoolboi on 08/20/2013

- Very affordable mouse - Sleeping of the mouse while not in use saves a lot of battery and lets you step away for extended periods of time without having to remember to turn it off - Works on most surfaces - Button to change mouse sensitivity from the mouse - Very light - Could be build a little better - The red light shines through the surface of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLmahuad on 06/09/2013

Mouse de qualidade e precisão muito boa. A aparência dele é muito parecida com o mouse da Apple. Ele possui acabamento bom, fica em standy-bye quando fica sem usar por determinado tempo, economizando as pilhas. Não acompanha pilhas, mas pelo preço não adianta cobrar isso. Vale o investimento. O acabamento não inspira ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoarder24 on 05/21/2013

Awesome! No lag (between mouse and computer), which is surprising for a $10.00 mouse! Good feel, and smooth scrolling. Took sometime getting to the US (from Singapore). While it works on wood, I recommend using a trackpad. That's it! This mouse is awesome! I have only used it for a day, but will update if anything changes! All in all, an awesome mouse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuldo on 05/21/2013

Cheap Right size (not small or big) Easy to connect and to use Nothing to report I was looking for a cheap wireless mouse and this product meets my needs: it has the right size, it's cheap and it works well. Aiming is precise and flows well on different surfaces. Recommended, I think it's the ideal solution for a laptop or, as in my case a Google TV,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJUAKOFULL on 05/05/2013

Ergonomic design is elegant, can rest your hand perfectly. When you're not using itself off, this helps you save a lot of energy. very cute packaging, like the iphone.good selection of dpi the receiver is hidden inside the mouse, not in the designated space in the package. (when I did not see really scared) besides this, no against, it is perfect. I ... Read more

The package i get scared ... ... thanks God!
    0 0
  • posted byNiceAlm on 04/24/2013

Works as plug'n play in Linux and Win8. Very good sensibility and click. The mouse wheel works as scroll and center button. Standby when not using. Good finish, ergonomic and have CPI button. Wireless system is very good. ON/OFF button is a little bit hard to switch and you can see the led reflecting on thin plastic. Beyond that, nothing. In Brazil,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections