Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• The best mouse I have had!

posted by fran82 on 03/20/2013
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This is the best mouse I have seen/had. It is nor small, nor big. It looks awesome, similar to apple products. Seems well built, nice white shiny color. It is veeery precise. It has a button "DPI" to increase/decrease sensitivity. The buttons are not loud as other people have said. The scroll wheel is good too.

It has 3 power saving modes: The first, the LED decreases power to save batteries. The second mode, the LED switchs on and off after a few seconds not using it. The third mode, the mouse switchs almost completely off and you have to "wake it up" pushing a button or moving the wheel.

I have not had to change the batteries since I have it.

It comes in a transparent plastic nice nice box, similar to apple products!.

Seems to be high quality!

And low price!

Cons:

The part where your hand rests on it, is made of thin plastic, and you can see the red led inside when it is on.

But no con more. It is OK as it is

OtherThoughts:

It would be interesting to have this mouse available in more colors, such as mate black, blue and red

Bottomline:

This is a .... WOW!!! mouse. I really love it!! IT is the best I have had, both talking about "aestetics" and "performance"

100% recommended

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections