DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Durable Canvas Belt with Metal Buckle - Buckle Pattern Assorted (110CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjptje1972 on 03/09/2013

The quality of this belt is very good. The fabric is very strong with no damages at all. The metal buckle has been produced with a lot of care. It is polished very nice and smooth. There is no scratch at all. The buckle work very good. It can als be detached from the canvas belt, so you can use it on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymetamer6 on 03/01/2013

I only got it today, but I LOVE this belt. Super tough, sturdy, strong, quality looks fantastic. I haven't owned it long enough to say for sure how it will last over time, but after wearing it for the day and examining the quality, I have no concerns at all. I only wish DX carried a brown one... I will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGCPSoft on 01/29/2013

High quality materials. The buckle is very solid and good looking. The belt is durable, strong and stiff, something you need when trying to add quick-draw holsters for your weapons. I've added different holsters for guns and magazines without problems. None whatsoever. If you use your cellphone on your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywarlock1212 on 01/28/2013

This belt locks really cool. The quality of the nylon seems vary good. The buckle is made of heavy metal seems unbreakable. Accidentally wash it and the color didn't fade at all. Seems to be a genuine 5.11 tactical belt. The belt i quit wide it may not fit all types of pants. Rader stiff in the beginning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylasescaladitas on 01/27/2013

Belt is made ??of high quality materials, with a buckle that exalts the figure of the product. The tip is very suitable termination detail. The setting is strong and secure, buckle a little hard at first, you have to use a little more often to put more accessible It was a gift and when I saw the first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigofal1973 on 01/07/2013

The quality of this belt is excelent, the fabric is very , very strong too. the buckle sistem works chest fine, and never loose presure. this excelent product is now mi primary belt. not only for tactic look, for real use every day of the week... Couldn't find one. no cons for me. only that is hard to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysurfzoneteam on 08/31/2012

Exceptionally resistent fabric. It doesn't bend nor wear easily, you have to work it the first days, it is really stiff. The buckle is also a bit too hard, specially on first days, but after a week or so of normal use, it will ease and work perfectly! Its endurance and grip power is fantastic: I wore ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloststylus on 12/07/2011

- The build quality is awesome! Very good painted buckle - Good and convinient buckle mechanism. Didn't have any problems with it - works as it should - The tip of the belt is not metallic, but some leather-like material, that's good for mee, 'cause i won't scratch the screen of my phone, getting it ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byThean on 11/21/2011

Amazingly well built. When you hold it in your hands you can feel this this will last for a long time. Finish is good and the feeling when locking it feels reliable. It won't open or slacken by mistake. Can not see any with the belt. A bit worried for the assorted buckle though, but I got the one I wanted.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byverrygoodbuyer on 03/21/2011

+ Strong + long, will be enough for everyone + good build quality + come with tags + buckle is lacquered + easy remove belt from buckle + nice factory packing - mine`s buckle was little bit schrached - in first days it`s pretty hard to open and close buckle. Nice and strong belt , stylish look, buckle ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections