DX » Community » Reviews » Fishing Baits with Hook - Color Assorted (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcotulhio on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality, nice painting, i don't know if i have lucky but i got 5 different colors(i bought one pack only). Excellent price. Cons:Can't find any cons, but i haven't used they in water yet, so i don't know if they will be attractive for the fishies, or... Read more

Good looking
    0 0
  • posted bygloworm on 09/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the price was very good so i got these lures hoping to give them to the boy scouts that earned their angler badge. the quality was good enough that i could give them to the scouts with no concern Cons:i bought three packs and got six diferent ones but i got four of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymataputa1968 on 04/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality. Sharp hooks. In appearance very similar to the brand jig. Very cheap cost. Cons:I ordered three sets. I received many of the same spinners. Need to send all different, as in the photo. OtherThoughts:It must be remembered that this is not bran... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykitsove on 03/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:they're not of bad quality(don't know if they'll rust fast), actually they're quite detailed and I wouldn't find this detail at twice the price anywhere locally. seems promising. interesting colours, my fishing guts tells me one(1) of the one's i got will become... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections