DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Powered Illuminated Fishing Floats - Red Light (2-Pack / 2*LR41)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycronox7 on 11/22/2013

Product does what it says. Lights up. Haven't tested the device in water to see if it floats but it looks well isolated so the water won't come in. Anyways the reason I bought it was for another purpose. I needed the 2 none expensive red led lights with a chamber that can hold LR41 batteries for a special project. I basically disassembled everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhnrokk on 10/05/2013

Floats well on the water like it should. Its easy to light the LED lamp by twisting the cap. Because of the LED takes so little battery, it keeps the float lit for a very long time. Low price for this kind of product with the included batteries. No cons really that i can think of. The floats is made in plastics. Make your fishing friends jealousy when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoninoooh on 04/11/2013

item as described,It glows in the dark,as expected,standard quality, and reasonable price,fast shipping,good quality,good deal, satisfied customer item as described,It glows in the dark,It's a good product,and works as described,the only con is I miss a better system to fi it to the line no other thoughts item as described,It glows in the dark,,fits ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytistedalbilpleie on 11/26/2012

Lightweight and small fish floats that light up well. Very simple design with two caps composed of battery and led light inside. Attached to the fishing line is in the bottom with a slightly unwise solution with a flexible end. The weight of this fish float is very light so no casting plug, but a normal float with light. The construction is not the ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byvamps4 on 11/21/2012

It works like a charm. Low priced product but very usable. Very bright led. Much better than glowstick. In the middle of the night you can clearly see your float. It works like a charm. Abit annoying to apply to the fishing line if you dont have any float attachments or something. Moves abit when its moving waters but hey, wich float at this size dont?... Read more

Floats
    1 0
  • posted bylobo_cuervo on 09/05/2012

The floats are very nice, so they can be used during the day too. The light is quite good, making it very easy to be seen during the night, even if the water is not calm or you are fishing far from you. It's not so easy to attach them to the line. The floater might get lost as the bottom stick isn't that strong It's hard to replace the batteries in ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bytestuser0001 on 07/09/2012

Low priced product but very usable. Very bright led. Much better than glowstick. In the middle of the night you can clearly see your float. It works like a charm. It seems impossible to replace the battery because the spring is hard to put back in the right place. The led glows long enough on the batteries. You must put the float on the fishing line ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAsys85 on 06/14/2011

Easy to understand its construction and it glows really good, don't know why the description says flashing tho. ITS A CLEAN GLOW AND NO FLASHING. Use this in calm waters over my wagglers. Abit annoying to apply to the fishing line if you dont have any float attachments or something. Moves abit when its moving waters but hey, wich float at this size ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections