DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 5.0MP CMOS 1080P HD Digital Video Camcorder w/ 4X Digital Zoom/HDMI/AV/SD (3.0" LCD)
  • 5 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzanewoodfield on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Great quality for the price -Compact and easy to use -Great to record underwater on holiday! -Easy enough for the kids to use, we really enjoyed using it on our Fiji holiday! Cons:Wish the camera would not turn off when lid closes (was a pain when underwater diving!) O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGederGama on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:is really waterproof, I've used in rivers and the sea and still working perfectly even after more than a year. it is beautiful, shiny paint and with a little care, still like new! The HD videos are excellent and give great high speed video in slow motion, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byATN22 on 09/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-The outside (yellow part) of the casing appears to be made of metal -Look sturdy enough to take a few drops -Very simple user interface -Many buttons give an easy access to many functions -Definatelly splash proof ... water proof function TBD -Comes with transport casi... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPythonizo on 08/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Waterproof * 1080p FullHD * Plug&Play * Battery last at least 1.30hs while filming * Easy to see in swimming pool * Easy to use Cons:* No zoom in fullhd * Mic range is not great and picks up a lot of internal camera noises * A little low quality video wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattyeatsmatts on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-battery lasts for about 1hr45min whilst filming -nice colour, design and size -pretty good quality video -easy to use Cons:-Mic range is not great and picks up a lot of internal camera noises. - video is a little grainy when light is not great. OtherThoughts:was filmin... Read more

2 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 12/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks of it = impressive. Feels = impressive Video quality = good Sound quality = good Easy to operate Well built Cons:Unable to go deeper than 3 metres. As what others have also commented, zooming does not work in 1080p mode OtherThoughts:I had to buy another casing to g... Read more

3 0
  • posted byHansvonkjunior on 11/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:During our summer holliday in the caribic we Have used this camera for scuba diving officialy this camera can only have à few meters under water but my experience is that THE camera still work at 8 meters under water. Great!!! Battery is from à good and do not... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfesenjan on 07/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. 1080 great picture. 16 mp foto perfect quality. very light and small. good battery time. Cons:microphone is sensitiv. OtherThoughts:like this product alot, nice toy that takes no place and the wight is nice also. today i have taken some underwater... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOpuske on 07/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I received this little camera and i am very impressed with it. It works out of the box as promised. The video quality is perfect The sound it records also is good. at 720p and 1080p the quality is superb. It has also many languages for the menu. Cons:There is no zoom on... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVinicious on 05/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well built, good design, image quality is very good @ 1080p resolution. Camera set up is very intuiutive and easy to handle. English manual covers all necessary information Cons:Microphone is very sensitive. I mean, so sensitive that you can hear the noise of pushing zoom... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections