DX » Community » Reviews » AC/Car Power Adapters + USB Data Cable Charger Set for Iphone 3g/3GS/4/Ipad - White
  • 5 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUkrania on 07/08/2014

this AC/Car Power Adapters + USB Data Cable Charger Set for Iphone 3g/3GS/4/Ipad is very needfull thing to use it in a car. Working properly, good connection with my mobile, good quality of the wire and charger.. for a now there is no any seriouse coins at all. Easy to use, gret thing to all car drivers. Great packing so it can be perfect gift for somebody ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynathanvervoort on 03/06/2013

the cable looks like a real one and came in a nice box , the car charger works perfect en the ac to :) you can reload you're aplle stuff everywhere that's good (look cons) with the ac charger doesn't fit in every thing if you have a pin in your ac charger it wil not fit . actualy you're nothing with the ac charger only if you have old ac input :) good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFernandorsilva on 01/24/2013

Good quality product, excellent cost benefit, I loaded it with my iPod and USB input as I have managed to adapt to other electronics, with the car charger I could adapt to charge my phone and avoid having to use a different charger. What do I have to complain about the product. How'm from Brazil I liked the time for delivery, received in 30 days but ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGafufola on 01/09/2013

pack muy barato y muy útil para cargar de diferentes maneras tu iphone, ya sea en casa o en el coche. a veces, si no te das cuenta cuando lo pones a cargar te da un error y te dice que el dispositivo no permite la carga. Yo lo que hago es desconectarlo y volverlo a conectar hasta que me deja. por si pasa algo no dejaría cargando el iphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLigiaBalilla on 12/28/2012

The cable is really good, great quality, works as data and charger cable. Works perfectly with my iPhone, iPad and iPod. The chargers have a good quality and finishing. They work perfectly too. The A/C charger has a red light indicator that tells you when it is working (it does not turn off when the charging of your iPhone is complete) The A/C charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybasar150 on 12/19/2012

It is an excellent product only $ 4. It includes all you need. It works with iphone4. Packing was good enough. Easy to use. It has a good quality metarial My plastic case comes broken, package should be a little safer, but it's ok since the charger is just working fine. When you charge with AC adaptor, adaptor heats a litle bit. I bought 2 pcs from ... Read more

Product With case Product2
    0 0
  • posted byLashman on 11/27/2012

- Good quality material, white color, come in a nice plastic case. - Very easy to use, just plug and it will work. - Fit just perfect in my apple machines. - Suitable for iphones and ipads - Comes with 2 conectors (car and wall socket) - Very good price - No strange sounds when charging units - My plastic case comes broken, package should be a little ... Read more

Perfect for iphones and ipads!
    0 0
  • posted byThiagoJacare on 10/08/2012

The price is very good. I'm from Brazil and before I buy this product I searched a lot. It was impossible find this three things together for this cost. It's a really bargain. I didn't have problems with the cable or the car adapter, but the AC adapter wont work. My iPhone and other devices (iPod nano and iPod Touch) didn't recognize the AC charger.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrweigand on 09/12/2012

- works as advertised - nice packaging (seethrough plastic box) that is good for presents - good build finish quality without rough edges & similar - compact dimensions - fits in any pocket or small bag - the power adapter has a little rattle inside and the USB connector wobbles, but there is no way to open and fix it without breaking the case -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemamoore on 06/10/2012

It is an excellent product. For only $ 4 you can charge your iPhone on the PC, your car or wall. It also comes in a very nice acrylic box. ideal for gifts or get along with someone Is made of highly durable Do not encuentor cons. I remain very satisfied with the product It is much like the original because it comes in white and with very good finishes.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections