DX » Community » Reviews » AC/Car Power Adapters + USB Data Cable Charger Set for Iphone 3g/3GS/4/Ipad - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUkrania on 07/08/2014

this AC/Car Power Adapters + USB Data Cable Charger Set for Iphone 3g/3GS/4/Ipad is very needfull thing to use it in a car. Working properly, good connection with my mobile, good quality of the wire and charger.. for a now there is no any seriouse coins at all. Easy to use, gret thing to all car drivers.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynathanvervoort on 03/06/2013

the cable looks like a real one and came in a nice box , the car charger works perfect en the ac to :) you can reload you're aplle stuff everywhere that's good (look cons) with the ac charger doesn't fit in every thing if you have a pin in your ac charger it wil not fit . actualy you're nothing with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFernandorsilva on 01/24/2013

Good quality product, excellent cost benefit, I loaded it with my iPod and USB input as I have managed to adapt to other electronics, with the car charger I could adapt to charge my phone and avoid having to use a different charger. What do I have to complain about the product. How'm from Brazil I liked ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGafufola on 01/09/2013

pack muy barato y muy útil para cargar de diferentes maneras tu iphone, ya sea en casa o en el coche. a veces, si no te das cuenta cuando lo pones a cargar te da un error y te dice que el dispositivo no permite la carga. Yo lo que hago es desconectarlo y volverlo a conectar hasta que me deja. por ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLigiaBalilla on 12/28/2012

The cable is really good, great quality, works as data and charger cable. Works perfectly with my iPhone, iPad and iPod. The chargers have a good quality and finishing. They work perfectly too. The A/C charger has a red light indicator that tells you when it is working (it does not turn off when the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybasar150 on 12/19/2012

It is an excellent product only $ 4. It includes all you need. It works with iphone4. Packing was good enough. Easy to use. It has a good quality metarial My plastic case comes broken, package should be a little safer, but it's ok since the charger is just working fine. When you charge with AC adaptor,... Read more

Product With case Product2

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 11/27/2012

- Good quality material, white color, come in a nice plastic case. - Very easy to use, just plug and it will work. - Fit just perfect in my apple machines. - Suitable for iphones and ipads - Comes with 2 conectors (car and wall socket) - Very good price - No strange sounds when charging units - My plastic ... Read more

Perfect for iphones and ipads!

0 0 0

• posted byThiagoJacare on 10/08/2012

The price is very good. I'm from Brazil and before I buy this product I searched a lot. It was impossible find this three things together for this cost. It's a really bargain. I didn't have problems with the cable or the car adapter, but the AC adapter wont work. My iPhone and other devices (iPod nano ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrweigand on 09/12/2012

- works as advertised - nice packaging (seethrough plastic box) that is good for presents - good build finish quality without rough edges & similar - compact dimensions - fits in any pocket or small bag - the power adapter has a little rattle inside and the USB connector wobbles, but there is no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemamoore on 06/10/2012

It is an excellent product. For only $ 4 you can charge your iPhone on the PC, your car or wall. It also comes in a very nice acrylic box. ideal for gifts or get along with someone Is made of highly durable Do not encuentor cons. I remain very satisfied with the product It is much like the original because ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections