Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by joxxy on 03/18/2013

Pros: It has ok coverage and looks good on the skin, also does not cause any skin reactions for me. Most of the colors are lighter on the skin than they appear to be but this isn't really a con since I like pale skin. The darkest can be used to contour. Cons: First arrived all broken, but DX quickly delivered a replacement. OtherThoughts: It's... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Korpigirl on 01/09/2013

Pros: The purpose of this powders is to creat shadows into your face and add light in certains areas to create face shapes. The colours are ok and well pigmented. Cons: It arrived all broken. None of them was safe, i had to add a little drops of alcohol and cream to fix them. It was a shame :( OtherThoughts: I think powder stuff must be in doub... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Darksolex on 07/31/2012

Pros: -high quality -with work, I could fix the colors and use -good texture. -estimated that inhabits slow to arrive. -very good price. -very easy to use. Cons: -arrived totally broken colors. -even if I could fix, wetting, mixing them and letting them dry, some of them had already been mixed. So I could not keep the original color of none (or... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections