DX » Community » Reviews » Presta Aluminum Alloy Bike Tire Valve Caps - Color Assorted (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 14 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAzoth87 on 10/10/2013

It's simple and it's good. I got lucky with the colour and got a purple pair when I already had some purple parts in my bike. The price could be bit cheaper, but it's not very expencive as it is. It would be better if you could choose the colour. I'm happy with the product brcause I got lucky with the colour. But if you don't mind what colour you get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykceire on 04/05/2013

Very cheap and look great. They add a nice look to the wheel and look better than the standard plastic caps. Cannot choose what colour you get. I got gold. Luckily enough I knew this before ordering and gold or red would of suited me, but I feel that I must mention it incase anybody views this prior to ordering for themselves. Would order again or recommend ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalphavril on 04/05/2013

good quality lightweight color assorted Blue caps are very cool! Very good price quality free shipping! Fits good Elegant style You can't choose color, it is a random. Are only presta bike valves, so you can't choose a schrader caps. Are available only red/pink/silver/blue colors I advice this product it works good, I have those caps and they have a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 01/25/2013

I bought this item for my bike because it looks very good. My old tire caps were made from plastic material and very common (and ugly too). Well machined, anodising looks good, fit my presta valves perfectly unlike some others which are tight or have play in the threads.Well machined, anodising looks good, fit my presta valves perfectly unlike some ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythepupil on 12/03/2012

Received the the color that i wanted (just luck). Fit's the presta valve well and seems to stay on place very well. It has a nice shine and shape. It is just a nice product just like you see it on the picture. Non cons apart from that you can't choose the color. Perhaps a little bit cheaper. Tip for DX to split this one up in 1 SKU for gold and 1 for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byminix89 on 12/03/2012

This is a simple screw-on cap for bicycle tires which are using Presta valves (also known as Sclaverand valves or French valves). The cap is much better than the stock caps that come with such rims; those are usually made of plastic and mine broke rather quickly. These, on the other hand, are extremely hardy and durable. The fit perfectly out of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytetovo on 11/20/2012

Very solid presta aluminum alloy bike tire valve caps, received them in gold colour. They look very firm and fit perfectly. Strong and so much better than the plastic ones I had before. I wished you had the chance to pick the colour you need. When you receive the wrong colour many cycle fans will not use them if they won't match your tire /bike. You ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJanisAva on 11/02/2012

Durable, light weight, great quality, fits perfectly, free shipping. You can`t choose colour. I wanted golden, but got red. Others mention even getting pair with unmatched colours. But since colour doesn't increase or decrease your cycling speed, it`s not big of a con Shipping to Europe (Latvia) took 3 weeks. Not bad for free shipping deal. Get one,... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykoifish88 on 06/01/2012

came as a pair in the same colour, fits onto my bike's presta valve perfectly. feels of decent quality cannot choose colour and didnt receive the colour i hoped for.( hoping for a pair of red ones to match my red hope hubs but got gold ones instead....) no real need for this product unless bling is your game. if you need replacement caps just ask your ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrjocic on 03/28/2012

Nice made, good quality. Waaay better than plastic ones. Aluminum alloy will last more than bike :) and beside good quality, they look really cool on my bicycle. Not really. The only cons is that you can not choose color. I preferred red one, and was lucky to get them. I was only concerned if they fit presta valves. They do :) Also, I think aluminum ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections