DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Bike Tire Valve Caps - Color Assorted (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylotocro on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you are looking for stylish valve caps that will upgrade your wheel look than you got the right stuff. They do the purpose and keep my valve secure from air leaking. Cons:Can not choose color which would be nice since if you ride some mean all-terrain mountain bike s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypablopecora on 09/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfectly on my bicycle with Schrader Vale Fits Ok Looks cool Metal look. It seems to have great quality but I didn't use it much to tell if the pain is going to leave because of use Cons:Looks a little bit bulky. Having assorted collor is a bummer. I received the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVampiriys on 07/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality. Painting at the highest level. Well sit on the tires. Cons:Good quality. Painting at the highest level. I ordered 4 times. The first time I got the green and blue. The second time I got a gold and pink. The third time I ordered immediately and re... Read more

Different colors and sizes.
    0 0
  • posted bydany9333 on 05/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:well, they are nice in quality, they fit well in the tire valve, they look good, not much else to say really... Cons:thing is i got 2 from different colours, since i wanted them for a motorbike i tought it would be both the same color, got one in red and one in green, i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections