DX » Community » Reviews » Convenient Tie-on Elastic Rubber Band for Bike/Motorbike/Electromobile
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalanlupatini on 08/22/2013

I bought it about three weeks ago and when it arrived here in Brazil I was surprised by the overall quality of this product. The rubber itself looks and feels very resistant - there are in fact three rubbers between the two sides. That thingies that hold the rubber at the bike are made of plastic, but they look resistant as well. They fit perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykorobue on 04/05/2013

To start i can say that i'm satisfied with this elastic, i buy it to fasten the Bicycle tube in the seatpost metal... yesterday i ride out city and i test it, the result is nice, it grabs pretty well! :)) non so far... the quality is great, it really holds well enough, and im satisfied with it, i recommend for all people here... in the future probably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 02/18/2013

Elastic, stretchy but strong and reliable tie-on for bike or motorcycle pannier. It has 3 bands ending up with a bit bulky plastic hook. The hook may seem not very strong for the first look, but it proves to be very solid and reliable. None so far, first i thought that plastic hooks is not a very good idea, but they proved to be very strong. Very useful ... Read more

Elastic Rubber Band Elastic Rubber Band
    0 0
  • posted bynejc50 on 04/19/2012

Very handy elastic rubber bands with really nice but a bit bulky end-hooks. Proven to be useful on motorbike especially if you have "grill" mounted on your bike case. The main PRO is one rubber that is bult out of three separate so you can fix your luggage properly. End hooks are plastic! So they don't corride or scratch your finish on motorbike.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMemoariChiFuka on 04/27/2011

- Material is quite good - Good quality at all - Easy to fix your baggage on any venichle. Nice strips quality seems quite good.Goof to fix smth on your bike car etc. I`m using one for bike trips around the country and I`m going to buy one or two extra. It will be better to have iron hooks but it`s minor issue cause plastic is really strong. Price can ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections