DX » Community » Reviews » 2-LED White Light Hand-Crank Battery-Free Dynamo Flashlight with Keychain - Color Assorted
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypcravero on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product is a sturdy keychain and produces a good amount of light (in darkness, you cannot expect too much from two 3mm cold-white LEDs). Cons:Build quality varies from item to item, so you may end up with a hard to turn recharge handle. OtherThoughts:Flashligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykellydosch on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very tiny and lite, surprisingly bright. It clearly wasn't built by N.A.S.A. but the build quality feels perfectly acceptable, especially for a mere $3! And what a liberating feeling to never have to worry about batteries or charging. Just knowing this light wil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadevaarunadx on 01/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very cute, very easy to use, de light is strong enough, you do not have to worry about batteries,... I have bought two and both came with the yellow colour. Very nice. Cons:You cannot chose your colour. I have liked the yellow ones but i would prefer to choose bet... Read more

0 0
  • posted by961sparky on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I usually buy 5 or 10 at a time to get the bulk pricing. For the size the amount of light this thing produces is very good. Small and compact, very easy to crank and doesn't take long. Has 3 Nihm cells so should have a decent useful life. Cons:Not very sturdy. I broke 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykopferkingel on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was pleasantly surprised by this little gadget. There is a little generator inside that recharges the little Ni-Mh battery. The hand crank is nice and solid, as well as the case. There are two ultra bright LEDs inside and the light is very strong. I like it an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynonanon on 07/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are great little lights, very small and handy and you can keep them going with the little crank. They are so small that they won't stand up to too much hard use but I haven't broken one yet. None have died yet either. Kids love them and I have to re-order regularl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythanakorn on 06/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it small but handy and no problem to grap and turn it to power up the battery. the best part is the material it look hi-grade pastic and not easy to break, I put it in side pocket of my back pack for a month and alway hit with more thing buy this lamp stand still not br... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections