DX » Community » Reviews » Touchscreen Game Controllers Joypad Joystick & Buttons for Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
good flawed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byReechy on 06/13/2015

They stick well to the screen the material is good quality and very resistant

good quality and very resistant

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byVitoXman on 04/26/2015

Buttons that attach to your touchscreen? Great idea! Unfortunately these don't stick much if you use a plastic screen film on your device, and if it's an anti-glare screen they won't stick at all! The materials and build quality are not great, and even if the buttons are small, the screen space I... Read more

Impression:flawed;

0 0 0

• posted bymdtdx on 02/15/2013

With these buttons and joystick is possible to play on your smartphone as you would in a video game control. It has a good answer and not damage the smartphone screen. It's perfect for playing emulators on the Android, I'm using emulating the Super Nintendo. The joystick and buttons do not adhere... Read more

Joypads [Brazil] Buttons [Brazil]

0 0 5

• posted bybobdoleo on 10/06/2011

they suction ok, come with an ok amount of buttons, and when positioned correctly have good responsiveness... the concept's pretty cool, and for games that the buttons stay put, these are amazing my MAIN problem was the idea that I'd open an emulator... start a game... then QUICK STICK THE ON!!!... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere