DX » Community » Reviews » Touchscreen Game Controllers Joypad Joystick & Buttons for Iphone 4
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymdtdx on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:With these buttons and joystick is possible to play on your smartphone as you would in a video game control. It has a good answer and not damage the smartphone screen. It's perfect for playing emulators on the Android, I'm using emulating the Super Nintendo. Cons:The jo... Read more

Buttons [Brazil] Joystick [Brazil]
    0 1
  • posted bydjanthonygarcia on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its cool, very small and easy to "install" the control really "catchy" the virtual buttons Cons:if you want to play with 4 buttons combinations its better the other pack, the green one i guess OtherThoughts:I need test some more with more gam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsedano on 11/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, portable, works better than expected. The plastic in the back sticks to the screen. The buttons move, slightly touching the screen and being detected by the phone as a touch. Very clever. Cons:Very soft, so once in the pocket it will probably break. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylloureiro on 10/15/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Has the same quality as traditional joystick buttons - In a screen without protective film, fixed satisfactorily - Very easy to use - Works perfectly on the iPhone and Samsung i900 Cons:- 50% of the cost should be packing ... - Would be perfect if it was ada... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZeroproto0 on 10/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-These make playing your games on your ipod a bit more enjoyable -Work on many games -If you have a jailbroken i device the game boy and NES emulators work great with them Cons:-Dont work so well on FPS games -D-pads work for somethings but not so good for other... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections