DX » Community » Reviews » Touchscreen Game Controllers Joypad Joystick & Buttons for Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
Cumple su funcion
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGalindo29 on 11/19/2014

Pros: Util para jugar en la pantalla y tener esa sensacion de presionar adecuadamente los botones. Contras: El material no es muy buena calidad, y es preferente usarlo en celulares de pantallas medianas o grandes. Read more

Impression:Cumple su funcion;

0 0 0

• posted bymdtdx on 02/15/2013

With these buttons and joystick is possible to play on your smartphone as you would in a video game control. It has a good answer and not damage the smartphone screen. It's perfect for playing emulators on the Android, I'm using emulating the Super Nintendo. The joystick and buttons do not adhere well ... Read more

Buttons [Brazil] Joystick [Brazil]

1 0 0

• posted bydjanthonygarcia on 11/15/2012

Its cool, very small and easy to "install" the control really "catchy" the virtual buttons if you want to play with 4 buttons combinations its better the other pack, the green one i guess I need test some more with more games, I just test on Street Fighter 4, later i will try Fifa,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjsedano on 11/02/2012

Cheap, portable, works better than expected. The plastic in the back sticks to the screen. The buttons move, slightly touching the screen and being detected by the phone as a touch. Very clever. Very soft, so once in the pocket it will probably break. I want it to be carried in my pocket 24/7, and use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylloureiro on 10/15/2011

- Has the same quality as traditional joystick buttons - In a screen without protective film, fixed satisfactorily - Very easy to use - Works perfectly on the iPhone and Samsung i900 - 50% of the cost should be packing ... - Would be perfect if it was adaptable to all smartphones ... It worked fine on ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZeroproto0 on 10/08/2011

-These make playing your games on your ipod a bit more enjoyable -Work on many games -If you have a jailbroken i device the game boy and NES emulators work great with them -Dont work so well on FPS games -D-pads work for somethings but not so good for others -They dont suction on they kinda stick on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections