DX » Community » Reviews » 9-LED LED Festoon Bulb (12V 2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byboootymac on 08/02/2010

These LEDs are decently bright and the build quality is acceptable. No flickering or any signs that suggest a faulty bulb so far. The temperature rating of the light is a nice cool white, but doesn't quite match other LEDs from DX (SKU 05789). I used these bulbs for my 2000 VW GTI's dome light and they ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfobos on 04/21/2009

Fantastic bright white light for placement in the vehicle. Its color is pure white and simple and easy installation in. Highlight the image of the vehicle thanks to the brilliant white light emitted by the bulb and not the yellow light emitted by a lamp filament I can not write any negative reviews on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGinuwine on 04/15/2009

Got these today I am very happy had no idea how bright these would have been. When I was installing them as soon as it lite up I saw spots after super bright way better priced then ebay and best of all free shipping and only took a few days to get here can't beat that. none as of yet will have to wait ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygalexsol on 10/02/2008

Shines more brightly than regular 5 W of a lamp. Easy to mount. Illumination became more interesting to look, than regular. Consumes almost in 6 times of less energy than a regular bulb Cold enough light, it would be desirable a shade more warmly. The price is slightly overestimated It is possible to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXincha on 09/18/2008

Fairly bright. Fits perfectly on my 2005 Volkswagen Gol. No heat at all. I guess you can forget to turn it off and do not find your car with dry batteries on the next day. No cons on the product. Maybe it could be a little cheaper. There are no reasons to not replace your sock roof lamp with those. It ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections