DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish UV Protection Replaceable Lens Sports Sunglasses Goggle with Resin Carrying Case Set
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrattones on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:great for night driving and riding in the streets great for sunny days, both at dawn and dusk Resistant to knocks on bike trails is firmly on the head without even using the safety rope the lens stands up well to mud tracks and cleaning improvised during the rideCons:how... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYanchenkov on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Rich packedge. Good flters. I use them in a car -for every weather there is a filter. For small faces glasses are perfect and stylish.Cons:Gasses are good. They Look chip but ,may be because my nose is too big so the glasses are a bit higher then the should be on the fac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byytoren on 08/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:bought this for eye protection while riding my bikes. Transparent lenses very useful for night rides (turn into protection goggles) not too expensive light weight big selection of lenses - reflective, yellow, transparent. quite durable: survived falls, crushes (the lense... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuzka on 03/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It has four lens to use in my bike rides and this help me for rides during night and day using the same glass with replaceable lens Ele possui quatro lentes que ajudam na hora de pedalar a noite e de dia usando a mesmo oculos com diferentes lentesCons:There is no manual ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMortenSchmidt on 08/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Designed to sit high on the nose - excellent for cycling. They also sit comfortable quite far out the nose, allowing for no eyelash contact, again excellent for sweaty cyclists. Changable lenses (total of 4 sets), and they are optically acceptable (clear enough view). Nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadbeef81 on 04/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Four interchangeable lenses. Nice pouch. Ability to add prescribed glasses if needed. Cons:They don't look as strong as they are, so at first it's hard to change lenses as you're afraid to break it and there's no manual included. OtherThoughts:They are quite small. Or I sh... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections