DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish UV Protection Replaceable Lens Sports Sunglasses Goggle with Resin Carrying Case Set
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynewuser2 on 11/27/2012

1) the price. these are the cheapest sunglasses with frame for corrective lenses 2) the three changeable lenses 3) an acceptable quality (nothing broke per week) 1) difficult to change lenses, I am afraid to break clip 2) looked massive. on the face, they do not look stylish. Nose pads is huge. for me a set of lenses incongruous: it is two dark and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynecro1 on 10/17/2012

Sports glasses are made of good plastic. Plastic virtually odorless. I liked the cover, it is strong and protects the glasses from damage. Has complete frame for the visually impaired. I used to ride a bicycle at night, so I use glass yellow. Yellow lenses allow you to see the world the contrast and visibility, eliminate glare from headlights. When ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGelucafa on 08/15/2012

Good glasses with lenses sensational recommend. The frame structure is very good, and the lenses with high efficiency, especially yellow. An item very much, is the lens holder with elastic degree that we can tailor armção in the glasses, very practical and efficient. The darker lenses, could be darker still, but still are very good. Such glasses ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypugmis on 08/10/2012

Excellent glasses well-equipped: 1. Replacement glass it is very convenient - for any occasion. Two. Large convenient carrying case for transportation, such as auto.3. There is also a case for everyday storage, which prevents the lens from scratches.4. Soft cloth for wiping lenses. 1. Unfortunately have not figured out how to change lenses, I'm afraid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaairabella on 08/09/2012

Quality made. Good plastic and glasses. The Carrying Case Set is very useful. The UV glasses really works. The intercambiable glasses are a good idea. Despite of the plastics are made with good materials, they look a little fragile. They seems to be hard and little flexible, which may cause a plastic crack. It’s a little big for some small faces. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGelucafa on 07/26/2012

Good glasses with lenses sensational recommend. The frame structure is very good, and the lenses with high efficiency, especially yellow. An item very much, is the lens holder with elastic degree that we can tailor armção in the glasses, very practical and efficient. The darker lenses, could be darker still, but still are very good. Such glasses ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAirbag on 05/08/2012

Good price and good design. It is good to have a nice pouch with cleaning cloth. The different glasses are very nice to have. I've only got 2 different types of glasses. I got two of the bronze type, and one of the yellow type. I could really use one of the transparent. :/ The frame is made of plastic, so it is very easy to destroy, or break. These ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystartrackrus on 08/06/2011

- Really good price. Branded items can be up to ten times more expensive. - In general, good quality. - Three different glasses for one frame. - Nice pouch with cleaning cloth - Minor problem with rubber details - IMHO, they should be fixed tighter. Solved with a drop of superglue. - In my pack, there were two dark glasses, one yellow, and no clear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuic2 on 03/30/2011

Cheap protective goggles. 3 Replaceable Lenses: - Bronze. Designed for high light (sunshine). - Transparent. Designed on the average brightness (variable cloudiness). - Yellow. Designed for low light (cloudy weather). Insert for prescription lenses. Tight plastic fastening elements, which can be broken without habits. Chinese copy of Peltor MAXIM Ballistic ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections