DX » Community » Reviews » Battery-Free Indoor Wall Thermometer and Hygrometer/Humidity
  • 5 star 17 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucianoM on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- small; - multifunction; - shows temperature and humidity; - simple to use: hang it in the wall and it is working; - not too ugly as all other home gadgets; - durable ( not many parts to break or anything to go wrong Cons:- not much accurate; - too small to v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfellipec on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The thermometer works nice. You also get the humidity level on the same dial. Looks nice, have also a decoration value. Have a hole on back to hang on nails on walls. Don't need battery, works alone. Cons:Can't show below freezing temperatures (negative temper... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymnalis on 10/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very stable mechanical Thermometer and Hygrometer. Better then most electronic stuff, and won't need replacing batteries ever. Cons:price could be a little better, but it is still acceptable, because it works good. OtherThoughts:got it for humidity, but temperature is n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvldxacc on 10/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is reasonable. It looks good. The numbers are easy to read. The branding is not objectionable. The thermometer is about 1 degree lower than the average of a few more expensive thermometers I have. It's lightweight and easy to hang using the screw hol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHasif on 10/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Damn cheap!!I like to ride and usually travel to Kuala Lumpur city. Unforeseen weather is the issue when you travel by bike. It is good the we have a device to monitor the surrounding area. Forecast weather from my andriod phone tells about in large area but this Battery-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrifu on 09/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Use it in a box with desumidificadora my camera equipment and hygrometer proved very accurate measurement of moisture. The fact of not using batteries is also great! No need to spend on batteries. Cons:I soon realized that construction was weak, but that does... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjahhhjohhh on 07/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The meter is easy to read also from a distance It has enough precision for a general impression of temperature and humidity (expect some 2 or 3 degrees off and humidity may be a couple of per cent off as well) The device is light weight and is held with a suction cap fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good looking. That's about it. Cons:Highly imprecise hygrometer. I tested it putting it in the bathroom with no ventilation, it went way past the 100% mark. In normal conditions on my balcony, it showed 10% less humidity than reported by the meteorological off... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfixer89 on 07/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very Easy to calibrate -Kept very accurate humidity readings in humidor after calibration Cons:-kind of a larger size than i was expecting, not great if you have a smaller humidor without the hygrometer built in -Out of the package this hygrometer was not very accurat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOLEKSANDROVISH on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Big screen, good plastic, easy to use, comfortable fit. Read dial with a scale of 2 degrees / percent. It is possible to attach to the hook and the double-sided tape. Cons:A little too high price. OtherThoughts:Time will tell. Bottomline:A useful tool that shoul... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections