DX » Community » Reviews » Battery-Free Indoor Wall Thermometer and Hygrometer/Humidity
Customer’s impression:
good looking
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariussnagov on 12/15/2014

A nice powerless thermometer and hygrometer that is showing you the indoor parameters for you and your childrens. Accuracy is good, so you can use it without any doubt. I recommand it. Read more

Impression:good looking;

0 0 0

• posted byLucianoM on 06/04/2014

- small; - multifunction; - shows temperature and humidity; - simple to use: hang it in the wall and it is working; - not too ugly as all other home gadgets; - durable ( not many parts to break or anything to go wrong - not much accurate; - too small to view the numbers/markings from a normal room distance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfellipec on 01/20/2014

The thermometer works nice. You also get the humidity level on the same dial. Looks nice, have also a decoration value. Have a hole on back to hang on nails on walls. Don't need battery, works alone. Can't show below freezing temperatures (negative temperatures) It's a thermometer. But also measure humidity.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymnalis on 10/30/2013

very stable mechanical Thermometer and Hygrometer. Better then most electronic stuff, and won't need replacing batteries ever. price could be a little better, but it is still acceptable, because it works good. got it for humidity, but temperature is nice addition. get it especially if you need to know ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvldxacc on 10/19/2013

The price is reasonable. It looks good. The numbers are easy to read. The branding is not objectionable. The thermometer is about 1 degree lower than the average of a few more expensive thermometers I have. It's lightweight and easy to hang using the screw hole on the back. The thermometer sticks a little:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHasif on 10/16/2013

Damn cheap!!I like to ride and usually travel to Kuala Lumpur city. Unforeseen weather is the issue when you travel by bike. It is good the we have a device to monitor the surrounding area. Forecast weather from my andriod phone tells about in large area but this Battery-Free Indoor Wall Thermometer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrifu on 09/30/2013

Use it in a box with desumidificadora my camera equipment and hygrometer proved very accurate measurement of moisture. The fact of not using batteries is also great! No need to spend on batteries. I soon realized that construction was weak, but that does not matter. He also was not very precise in measuring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjahhhjohhh on 07/29/2013

The meter is easy to read also from a distance It has enough precision for a general impression of temperature and humidity (expect some 2 or 3 degrees off and humidity may be a couple of per cent off as well) The device is light weight and is held with a suction cap for some weeks already now) Precision ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Good looking. That's about it. Highly imprecise hygrometer. I tested it putting it in the bathroom with no ventilation, it went way past the 100% mark. In normal conditions on my balcony, it showed 10% less humidity than reported by the meteorological office. Bad build quality. Finish tends to flake,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfixer89 on 07/05/2013

- Very Easy to calibrate -Kept very accurate humidity readings in humidor after calibration -kind of a larger size than i was expecting, not great if you have a smaller humidor without the hygrometer built in -Out of the package this hygrometer was not very accurate -very strong plastic smell Out of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections