DX » Community » Reviews » Battery-Free Indoor Wall Thermometer and Hygrometer/Humidity
Customer’s impression:
good good looking Good for the price Отличный гигрометр
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byglavankvd on 01/20/2015

Отличный гигрометр. И термометр. просто весчица от бога !! меряет всё и говорит точные знвачения. брал себе таких две штуки. меряю везде и всё !!

Отличный гигрометр

Impression:Отличный гигрометр;

0 0 0

• posted byneto1982dc on 01/01/2015

Termometro realmente funciona, os ponteiros se mexem no momento em que a temperatura ou umidade mudam.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymariussnagov on 12/15/2014

A nice powerless thermometer and hygrometer that is showing you the indoor parameters for you and your childrens. Accuracy is good, so you can use it without any doubt. I recommand it.

Impression:good looking;

0 0 0

• posted byLucianoM on 06/04/2014

- small; - multifunction; - shows temperature and humidity; - simple to use: hang it in the wall and it is working; - not too ugly as all other home gadgets; - durable ( not many parts to break or anything to go wrong - not much accurate; - too small to view the numbers/markings from a normal ( a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byincognito6174 on 01/16/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Easy to read dial; I like the analog display, no need to change batteries (there are none). Easy to hang anywhere as it has a notch at the back. Cons: The one I got is medium accurate; generally off by about a... Read more

Good for the price Good for the price

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byfellipec on 01/20/2014

The thermometer works nice. You also get the humidity level on the same dial. Looks nice, have also a decoration value. Have a hole on back to hang on nails on walls. Don't need battery, works alone. Can't show below freezing temperatures (negative temperatures) It's a thermometer. But also use a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymnalis on 10/30/2013

very stable mechanical Thermometer and Hygrometer. Better then most electronic stuff, and won't need replacing batteries ever. price could be a little better, but it is still acceptable, because it works good. got it for humidity, but temperature is nice addition. get it especially if you need to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvldxacc on 10/19/2013

The price is reasonable. It looks good. The numbers are easy to read. The branding is not objectionable. The thermometer is about 1 degree lower than the average of a few more expensive thermometers I have. It's lightweight and easy to hang using the screw hole on the back. The thermometer sticks... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHasif on 10/16/2013

Damn cheap!!I like to ride and usually travel to Kuala Lumpur city. Unforeseen weather is the issue when you travel by bike. It is good the we have a device to monitor the surrounding area. Forecast weather from my andriod phone tells about in large area but this Battery-Free Indoor Wall and me I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrifu on 09/30/2013

Use it in a box with desumidificadora my camera equipment and hygrometer proved very accurate measurement of moisture. The fact of not using batteries is also great! No need to spend on batteries. I soon realized that construction was weak, but that does not matter. He also was not very precise I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections