DX » Community » Reviews » Battery-Free Indoor Wall Thermometer and Hygrometer/Humidity
Customer’s impression:
good good looking Good for the price Accurate Fairly Good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byglavankvd on 01/20/2015

Отличный гигрометр. И термометр. просто весчица от бога !! меряет всё и говорит точные знвачения. брал себе таких две штуки. меряю везде и всё !!

Отличный гигрометр

Impression:Отличный гигрометр;

0 0 0

• posted byneto1982dc on 01/01/2015

Termometro realmente funciona, os ponteiros se mexem no momento em que a temperatura ou umidade mudam.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymariussnagov on 12/15/2014

A nice powerless thermometer and hygrometer that is showing you the indoor parameters for you and your childrens. Accuracy is good, so you can use it without any doubt. I recommand it.

Impression:good looking;

0 0 0

• posted bypwliquid on 10/14/2014

Pros: It's a simple, straightforward design that looks good, is fairly easy to mount or hang, light. As far as accuracy goes it's OK. Cons: None. The price, maybe, but then again it's an OK tool that works so you can't probably find a similar yet cheaper product.

Impression:Fairly Good;

0 0 0

• posted bycbianchi on 10/02/2014

Very useful, and is very accurate.

Impression:Accurate;

0 0 0

• posted byFaisparte on 08/06/2014

Pros: it has thermometer and also Hygrometer in one product, works pretty well, cheap, small, fits in a lot of places, it changes as the temperature/humidity changes, so its easy to note if something has changed Cons: is not so accurate since the scale is a little bit small if you wanna a cheap... Read more

Impression:Small and functional;

0 0 0

• posted bydgroenewald on 07/14/2014

Very affordable, both temperature and humidity in one. No need for any calibration. Decent looking, no batteries needed. Not the most precise, but for every day use more than sufficient. I use this in a drying room that I use for dehydration of meat. I don't need exact readings, just need to keep... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucianoM on 06/04/2014

- small; - multifunction; - shows temperature and humidity; - simple to use: hang it in the wall and it is working; - not too ugly as all other home gadgets; - durable ( not many parts to break or anything to go wrong - not much accurate; - too small to view the numbers/markings from a normal ( a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byincognito6174 on 01/16/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Easy to read dial; I like the analog display, no need to change batteries (there are none). Easy to hang anywhere as it has a notch at the back. Cons: The one I got is medium accurate; generally off by about a... Read more

Good for the price Good for the price

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byfellipec on 01/20/2014

The thermometer works nice. You also get the humidity level on the same dial. Looks nice, have also a decoration value. Have a hole on back to hang on nails on walls. Don't need battery, works alone. Can't show below freezing temperatures (negative temperatures) It's a thermometer. But also use a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections