DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Backside Case for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLittleJacob on 08/24/2013

Fits perfectly to my Galaxy S i9000, very comfortable. The plastic has a good feel, it's soft on the back and glossy on the front edges. Doesn't make feel the phone more thick. May cost a little more press the power button. The corners could be better finished but it's not a problem at all. Mine came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspoeha on 08/08/2013

none, because not fitting with my phones I bought 2 pieces of black (55587) and 2 of white (55590). The black versions fit poorly with Galaxy 9000/9001 and the holes for the microphone are in the wrong place and not as shown in the product image. The white versions, however, fit properly and the openings ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiLencer007 on 06/08/2013

Easy to put on your device,easy to remove and it does not come off when you don"t want it to. A nice texture to the material,giving a feeling that it will not slip. When scratched or damaged the damage is really visible and is less pleasing to the eye. Great to have as a protection for your Galaxy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNit Fi on 02/08/2013

It's basic, sturdy and useful - I have dropped my phone several times, and it was not damaged. the black color goes with everything and if you get bored with it you can always put stickers on it to make it unique and all yours. It's unnoticable, so you might have a hard time differentiating your phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagem on 12/14/2012

Extremely durable for shock caused by dropping the phone on the ground/concrete etc. After over the year of use, it desn't look used. Very good plastic. Fits the phone and doesn't come off by itself like silicon cases. The edge shouldn't be so sharp. I needed to flatten it with a razor. The power and ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byMarceloXango on 10/29/2012

It fits perfectly to the samsung Galaxy S, except to the TV antenna, all the access are realy well done and workmanlike; Easy to clean and to dovetail the mobile. Since it doesn't protecte the front of the mobile, it could came with a protection film You have to take out the case to pull the TV antenna ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byRobbis1 on 10/11/2012

* Pretty thick plastic * Fits my phone perfectly * Matt surface for better grip * Bumper goes above screen, so you can put your phone upside down and there's a few mm room from the surface and the screen, which makes it harder to scratch your screen * It had some sharp edges from the molding * Mine also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharry1616 on 10/11/2012

Good price, ease of use, fits very good on the phone. After few months of using still looks ok, no scratches or cracks. Still sits tight on the phone. Material could be of better quality, I also purchaser Case for Galaxy S2 and it was made of much better material. Sometimes it is bit hard to pres side ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDoroshenkoYuriy on 06/30/2012

The quality of materials is high, the case is well protected from bumps and scratches, fully justifies its price. All openings are positioned correctly, the size of the cover is the size of the phone. Protective Backside Case PVC has a surface that does not give the phone to slip in your hands. It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraulone79 on 03/06/2012

Fits very well with the phone, the color is elegant and the kind of material avoids the phone to slip from your hands. The holes for the camera, speaker, AC plug, etc... are in the place where they should be. It is quite thin, so it is not unconfortable to carry the phone when it is inside the case. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections