DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Backside Case for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S - Translucent White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjasonteo on 05/05/2013

Definitely fit i9000 nice and great. Matt surface, offer good protection on all 4 sides and the back of i9000. Furthermore at this price, its a great steal, considering that you cannot get i9000 covers in the market nowadays and definitely at price same as newer models, ie S3 etc. Its tight and clings ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMennauu on 10/24/2011

It's so simple to put it around your phone, it fits great! I don't like stiff protective cases so this is definitely a winner. The price is so low, I can't believe that it's so cheap. It looks very nice too. There are 100% no cons about this protective case. The only problem for you is the color: white.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytorakka81 on 05/15/2011

Fresh look for your Galaxy S - nice price - works fine with Galaxy S - Good grip with very nice material - nice fresh white color - its also little bit transparent, samsung and google logo from the original back cover can be seen through. None, there is everything right with this product & price. I liked ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections