DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw 3-Mode 150-Lumen Convex Lens LED Headlamp w/ CREE Q4-WC / Charger Set (1*18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrexch8 on 08/02/2013

This headlamp is fairly bright for closeup work. It is not bright enough for looking at objects more than 20 feet away. the head strap is too small the up/down pivot on the headlamp got really loose and now will not stay in the up position the battery compartment terminals did not make good contact and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymxdamage on 10/31/2012

It is very bright, long lasting flashlight. May be more bright, that it's need for the flashlight. Flood-to-throw is also very comfortable. 18550 provides good working time with the high output. Build quality is no good. I've broken some mounts, the LED of the 1 of my 3 such flashlights dimmed a lot.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexeyR on 09/23/2012

1. CREE light is amazing, as usual. 2. Battery and the charger included - nice deal. 1. The headband size is too small, doesn't fit well on my head. Well suited on helmet, though. 2. The tilt must be tighter! Can't hold the lamp in a custom angle, just up or down. 3. Had it turned on by itself in a backpack ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFujitzo on 10/26/2011

- Cheap - Bright - 18650 battery which is better than AA and especially AAA - Comes with a charger, mine came with EU plug :) - Battery is exhausted pretty quickly - about 3h on maximum.I use it with http://www.dealextreme.com/p/trustfire-protected-18650-3-7v-true-2400mah-rechargeable-lithium-batteries-... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byibus22 on 10/15/2011

-Good price for a headlamp compared to the price of leading brands. -The zoom is very easy to use. -The beam extends far. -We think good regulation that has the front angle. The costrucció leaves something to desire, especially the part that touches the front is a bit annoying if you use a long ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bywaffle on 10/10/2011

Zoom feature allows for more throw. Fragile - the plastic tabs that hold the light to the headband break very easily, and then it's pretty much screwed. It's also just not that bright, even for a lower-end emitter. The tilt would be useful, except it doesn't stay in place. Angling it down slightly just ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypklicov on 09/21/2011

Great small lamp, with very good light output. Flood to throw mechanism works very well. Low the 18650 battery and charger plug to quickly charge battery without need to remove battery from lamp. - Elastic strap are build for small head, I need to stretch my with hand to put it on head - Tilt mechanism ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysanete on 09/14/2011

Easy to recharge battery Really very bright Confortable Beam wide regulable. Easy to use. Good price. Not waterproof. Short life (40 minutes, not tested yet) Accidentally it's easy to leave it switched on. Non-standard battery (at least in Spain). Don't know when it's fully charged. Specially useful ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlbertosoto on 05/24/2011

Great item! Flood to throw mechanism is perfect smooth. 18650 capacity is nice, long runtime. Low-High-Strobe arrangement. Has a blinking red led on the back (battery comp.) as signal localizator. Charger included! Came with case, cheap case but better than only plastic bags as most DX items. Band is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byT3rry on 04/12/2011

Great item, very bright, Love the lense for flood to throw, multi setting snot useful for me, but i see how it could be useful for some. Fantastic and very helpful to free up my hands while soldering or doing other work with small items. small plastic piece that hold the light to the strap broke within ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections