DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Charging & Data Cable with 3-Adapters (Mini USB + Iphone 3g/3GS + Micro USB)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexbr2 on 07/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. chip and 2. useful Cons:I ordered it twice. In the first shipment iPhone connector was not functioning at all. So I decided to order the product for a second time. This time all 3 adapters worked well, but MiniUSB adapter stopped working after one month. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrysoula on 06/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The full USB adapters kit with everything you'll ever need. Good built quality. Confirmed: Charging AND data transfer. I have plugged the short micro-usb adapter on my e-book, so I won't have to take it out of its cover to plug it to the PC or charge it. Cons:None, real... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygindidaniel on 06/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cables are build really well. They are not too long, so when you combine with other adapters the cables don't get too messy. It provides just about all the USB connector types you'll ever need for smartphones. Cons:Nope! OtherThoughts:If they would build one... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections