- Very good value
- No alignment issues with the memory cards. It doesn't really move when inserting cards either.
- Works in linux (Fedora Core 19) without problems or custom installs.
- Uses 1 header (as it should). - Very very tight fit in all my cases. Needed to bend the case just a little.
- USB2... Read more
It's a great product for anyone who has a PC with damaged front USB.
Exclusive Buy to install on the PC of my nephew who was with the two front USBs defective.
I did a quick installation. I hung up the inner cable of the old front USBs defective palca the mother and called the cable in place of the new ... Read more
- Very well packed; retail product box;
- Black colour;
- Very good finishing;
- Worked out of the box, no issues at all;
- Superb cable length (internal USB);
- Has indicating leds (red/green);
- Enclosure made of metal.
- Came with screws - For now, I cannot see any cons; Very good choice for who is ... Read more
- Very useful;
- Price is OK, but coud be better;
- Good mix of readers;
- Power and use indicating leds (red/green)
- Black frontal shield;
- Body made of metal;
- Came with mounting screws;
- 4 more USB for your desktop;
- USB header cable long enough.
- Worked out-of-the-box - Build quality seems ... Read more
This is a wonderful product and has not failed me. Does everything it says it should flawlessly. Works fine with 4 USB devices attached and reading SD card at the same time. Would definately buy again 9 pin cable to the motherboard could be an inch or 2 longer as mine is stretched to its max length to ... Read more
It supports 8 GB sticks at least. All 4 USB slots work at full speed. I had no problems installing it. Also internally powered so no worries about not having enough power going to the USB slots (I've had problems with this on some portable hubs). The power LED stays on all the time. I used some black ... Read more
- 4 USB Ports - SD and MicroSD slots - Works correctly with MicroSD 32Gb - Green led when card inserted - Stupid red led that is always on, even with pc powered off. So I have to put black tape over it. - instead of MS and M2 slots could have something more useful, but I can not think what. - Excelent ... Read more
This is a relly good product. Simple and yet really usefull. Reads aup to 4 USB devices at once and there is allso the very usefull card reader, which saves you the problem of adapter cables for cameras ,cellphones and such. (Notice that using 4 USB at the same time may yield speed problems.) Fits really ... Read more
It is a standard card reader with SD, microSD, M2 e MS slots. It can read 4 USB pen drives at the same time and 4 memory cards, even though it's very understandable that the speed will be an issue if you do that. Build Quality is good and it is easy to install. It takes a 4 pin molex power connector ... Read more
it looks nice in your desktop...
good thinking place...
4 usb's 2 extra that i had...
it does the job very well...
it have a led indicator... doesnt have a perfect fit on my desktop...
i had to cut my desktop a little bit...
besides that i dont know what to say... very nice...
good looking.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.