DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 3500mAh High Capacity Battery Pack with Back Cover for HTC Desire Z
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrubenprins182 on 03/20/2013

It gets your phone through the day without an extra charge needed. The price is really good for what you get The cap doesnt look very sturdy. Not sure if it will survive a drop on the floor. The look aint great but that is to be expected of a battery that needs a bigger casing. I dont know what the amount ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatt.spahn on 01/15/2013

Extending the stand-by time of my phone. Nice price, nice value for money. Battery cover included. Capacity is never ever 3500mAh. I recharged the empty battery with my B6 charger, only 1500mAh charged in. Although if battery hasn't been fully empty, this is too less! Have to remove my bumping covers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKuhanz on 01/03/2013

+My HTC Desire Z lasts longer +Battery lasts about 1-3 days, depending how much I use my phone +Battery itself looks good quality (labels) +Fits perfectly to phone +Gives nice grip when writing messages, emails and surfing at internet. -Not sure about real capacity -Cover quality is not the best -Battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycameron20020 on 08/11/2012

-makes my phone battery last WAY longer, I can run my phone overclocked, no power saving, but still last atleast a day. -not sure of actual capacity (tested and seems to be around 2500mAh) is actually 2 cells in parallel. nothing wrong with this, just saying this battery is very cheap, but the quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeowulf404 on 06/21/2012

Best battery available for the HTC Desire Z the original battery was having difficulty handling normal daily use but the Hi capacity one work a couple day's without recharge!!! Tested for 5 hours as a portable hotspot! Original battery would quit after 1.5 to 2 hours the hi cap one was still over 3/4... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhjirr on 10/13/2011

Helps the phone work longer and gives a nice grip when writing emails and messages In 4 months it started losing capacity and in six months the original battery is at about the same level. The cover broke after one month but still held on enough to be usable. As i opened the plastic battery casing, it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygdelrosario on 08/30/2011

Stock battery lasts me roughly 7-8 hours, with this one lasts up to 18 hours on medium use. Light use could last me up to 2+ days (weekends). Battery cover is made of plastic and the hinges breaks of easily. also not sure if this is actually 3500mah Weight of the battery is heavier than stock so expect ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections