DX » Community » Reviews » Death Note Collection Resin Anime Figures (5-Figure Set)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanuel2014 on 04/02/2014

They all look great, are made of good material, flexible paint in them is also well done. I like how you put into something, it's a little over the validity of the figures themselves. Also the poses are great, especially riuk that I really like. Shinigami white legs are very flexible, and because he is the greatest, seems a little small, but if it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThierryOrth on 01/29/2014

I bought these for the Ryuk figure but all turned out to be very nice. The Shinigami are the main attraction, but the others look great too! Still Ryuk is my favorite because of the awesomeness of the figure. The only thing I don't like is how ''L'' is the onyl one who's loose from the base, the figure and chair are apart from each other. Doesn't matter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJRXILU on 11/19/2013

Excelente qualidade, preço baixo, apresenta realismo do anime, material é bom, pensei ser mais frágil, tudo ok recomendo a todos, acredito que pelo valor apresentado é uma ótima opção de compra, não se arrependerá se comprar.. não encontrei nenhum talvez uma base melhor para a figura da menina seria ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySonLars on 07/25/2013

They all look very good, are made of good, flexible material and the painting on them is also well done. I like how they are placed on something, it gives a little more effect to the figures itself. Also the poses are great, especially L (Ryuzaki). Misa's legs are very bendable, and because of that she stands a little bit in a sort of curve, from the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatpat3220 on 02/01/2013

The figurines are made out of a very good quality PVC material, and a very sturdy. The paintwork and finishings are very good quality, with no streaks. The figures are very study, and are quite accurate to the anime. The figures are very detailed and sturdy. There are no gaps in this product, where it was glued together. They are the right size and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydericpires on 01/05/2013

Tamanho médio, lindos e idênticos ao do anime. Super legais, fantasticos, marvilhosos, recomendo a todo pessoal aqui da deal extreme. Pra mim está perfeito. Como eu gosto de bonecos grandes, quanto maior melhor. Esses são os melhores pvc que tenho aqui. Qualidade muito boa, dificil de extragar. Excelente, super bem pintado, adorei.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byminoamaru on 12/16/2012

The product is of excellent quality and very well finished. Amazing detail and very good even coloring. PVC material that seems to be very durable. The models are small enough but at this price is still an excellent product . Extraordinary value for money. With a single purchase you will arrive home the protagonists of the anime. I am very happy with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byantoniocpl2 on 12/12/2011

Material PVC great finishing, I was very surprised with the quality and great prices and free shipping aindacom very good even arrived faster than I thought Do not come in the box but in a bag arrived a little crooked because of the time in the same position but nothing to worry 'only regret was that against good Great service, fast shipping, delivery ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLucasDias on 07/27/2011

I guess it is the best deal you can get in the whole site, excellent price, excellent build quality! Misa is a little bent, but it is not a big deal, you can always let her leaned over something and light's cross is a little bent too, no big deal deal also. A great acquisition for death note fans! As I said before, the best deal in whole site with no ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections