DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Cell Phone Lithium Battery Charger with USB Power Port for GALAXY S4 / i9500 + More (220V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypashte on 08/27/2013

I have a smartphone with two batteries so I buy this charger in order to mantain allways a battery fully charged. Works well, have tho moving pins that you have to adjust to make it work, the polarity is selected automatically. Has a light indicator and stops charging when its ready. Has low current rate so the battery don't heat so much. Not for very ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBeeOne on 06/04/2013

nice build, can charge most of cell phone battery with it's moving charging pins the galaxy s4 battery is so big that it cannot fit into this charger, despite its name: "Universal Cell Phone Lithium Battery Charger with USB Power Port for GALAXY S4 / i9500 + More" the charging pins doesn't stay in place, so you have to replace them each time ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byRicnz on 01/06/2013

Seems to be solid, well made, no sharp edges and mains pins fold flat to allow easy packing for travel. Pretty good value The charger contacts adjusted perfectly to fit my battery. Spring loaded contact pins are great. The slide holding section was tensioned perfectly for my Nokia battery. For my use I think it will last a long time as there is only ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrighteousrob on 03/22/2011

plugs into wall outlet, I believe it is 110-220 compatible as I am using it through 110. Securely holds battery in place and has a wide range between connections to allow for many types of batteries. No instructions besides everything printed in Chinese. A port that is used for a power cable is in the device but no cable or indication what it is used ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections