DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Anti-Dust Silicone Protective Keyboard Cover for Laptop (32 x 15CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWshimada on 07/31/2013

Excellent! Very usefull and cheap. High quality. Excelente! Muito útil e barato. Alta qualidade. None. Only the time of delivery. You can not be in a hurry. Nenhum. Apenas o tempo de entrega. Você não pode ter pressa. The size is slightly smaller than described. But very little. O tamanho ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantanix on 03/19/2013

It fits my laptop perfectly (a Samsung Chronos 7 with a oem keyboard). Protects the keyboard and serves it purpose well. Material feels good, not too thin, not too thick. The laptop screen can be closed without having to remove the silicone cover. Packaging was not good and came crumpled. The texture ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFotophilic on 01/26/2013

Tis cover is cheap and has a nice touch to it. Smple and easy to apply. It just does what it does and works well. I dont think there is much to say about this cover. Perfect choice if u need something to revent dust or dirt in ut keyboard. I dont like the raised corners. But it is ok. Wuld prefer it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymleodemaria on 12/10/2012

help me in caring for my tablet keyboard, prevents drops from getting inside or crumbs and I also served as a protector from scratches on the screen it purchases is very large, so I had to cut it to let either on a keyboard, but it was perfect. Wine boblado so am quite marked, I hope that with time and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuzato on 11/28/2012

This keyboard protective cover is perfect. As the same times it protects keyboard from dust also helps to damp typing noise. Is thin enough to not interfere when you close your laptop, transparent enough to see trhough your keys and literraly seals it for dust. You can actually see the boards glued up ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byz070283 on 11/10/2012

Cheap and affordable pricing; Great for 13-15 inch keyboards; Normal quality (not too thin); Protects the keyboard; Serves it purpose well Packaging was not very satisfying..could have placed it in a plastic bag to prevent "scratches" and dirts on the surface. Delivery was also slower than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJennaron0908 on 10/28/2012

Good item that does what is says it does. Material feels good, not too thin, not too thick. Very tacky on plastic and metal, and just about anything else. waterproof and dust proof. Very easy to clean, with mild soap and water, should last for years if you keep it well. The length of the mat is too short ... Read more

Length Width Installed

0 0 0

• posted byMikeyJaii on 09/23/2012

Great material. Works great. Sticks to keyboard. Will protect the area it stick too. Great for 15 inch or smaller laptop. See through view is okay, not so good. It's very small. Not good for a gaming laptop. It's a little thin so be careful and don't be so aggressive or it'll tear and rip. Seems washable,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhalfcup on 10/31/2011

I love this cover. It fits my laptop perfectly (a Toshiba Satellite with a non-oem replacement keyboard). I'm very hard on a keyboard -- without this cover I would have had to replace it by now, but it still looks new. Washes easily in the sink, just a little dish soap if it's especially dirty. If it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byftmpvn on 09/15/2011

Easy to set up in place. Protects very well the keyboard from dust. Very thin; the laptop screen can be closed without having to remove the silicone cover. It is transparent enough to see the key labels. Very cheap. Typing may feel weird at first, the texture of the cover might feel displeasing. Make ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections