DX » Community » Reviews » Mini AC Power Adapter/Charger (Input 120~240V / AU Plug)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykralogen on 08/05/2013

Low price. Small size. Attractive design. Plug fits well into Australian power point. Tends to get warm. Uncertain reliability. Bought two of these to charge mobile phones. Current rating on device label shows 1A which should be sufficient to charge the phone. However website indicates only 800mA. When charging a flat phone, it gets rather warm to touch.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytecnonucleo on 06/30/2013

You can use it in too many situations. For example, I needed it to replace a broken cell phone charger and worked like a charm. Virtually any device that charges with USB can use it. It is small, so you can port it without any problem. And fortunately the price is small too. I do not have any complain. The product works pretty well all the time. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimJunkie on 06/06/2013

Compact, discreet and it works. Charges phones (iPhone, Lumia 920, Desire HD) just fine, runs small usb appliances. Not enough juice output to charge my Asus Transformer Tablet, but that takes a LOT of juice. Does charge phones a touch slower due to lower amperage it seems, but still faster than a computer USB port. I like to buy a few and just have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgeman on 06/04/2013

* Nice build quality * This is the closest you can get to an original iPhone charger with AU/Argentina plug * Works well, charges iPhone well. Another DX chargers I tried made my touchscreen go crazy while plugged, but this one is OK * It will not charge your iPad properly, of course (check the mA rating if you need an iPad charger) * I previously owned ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleza66 on 03/06/2013

Really Low price for the product! Its great and it works perfectly with my iphone 4s and iPod 5gen. It even has all the original writing on the back. I just love this item, I could get this one where I live. I am really glad I dont have to use an adaptor any more None at the moment, I had some doubts if it was going to work with my iphone 4s, but i ... Read more

Working! Just like the original
    0 0
  • posted byLozfrog on 02/21/2013

- Smallest USB-type mains (NZ/Aus) charger I've seen, you could fit four of these on a credit card. - Claims 5V 1A (1000mA) on the back, I haven't verified this. - Input 100-240V, 50/60Hz. I bought two - one blew up the instant it was plugged in, though the other one appears to work so far. It seems I'm not the only reviewer who has had this problem.... Read more

Nice and small, fit 4 on a credit card
    1 1
  • posted byklownz on 02/11/2013

This is a great unit. It is small in size, low cost and simple to operate. Just plug in a USB cable and it will supply power to anything you need to charge. I haven't been able to verify the current output, but it is able to charge my Lenovo phone without any issues. None I have two of these, the first seemed to have the "Designed by Apple"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrevenador on 01/17/2013

Small, Cheap Do not use!!. This product is inherently unsafe. The Live prong on the plug sits directly in front of and very close to a connection to the usb connector. It shorted out on mine and applied 240V directly to my device. Destroyed my Raspberry pi and could have caused electrocution. I'm happy I didnt have my phone connected to it and that ... Read more

8 4
  • posted bypss2010 on 01/08/2013

-Good Quality -Fits snuggly in AC outlet -Small and wont take up vital space on a power board -no need for universal adapter if in AUS/NZ -None really but they can get hot to touch -Some seem to get very hot and maybe means theyre faulty? I dont know.. just hope they dont burst into flames.. but you should have smoke alarms through the house anyways ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byReeloy on 12/16/2012

Works as described and is rated at 1000mA. Very small in size which makes it very versatile. It is smaller than I thought it would be which is good. None. It would be even better if the price was lower :) It does get warm when charging the phone but not excessively warm. Apart from this, no other issues at this stage. The uni does say it is an apple ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections