DX » Community » Reviews » Mini AC Power Adapter/Charger (Input 120~240V / AU Plug)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykralogen on 08/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Low price. Small size. Attractive design. Plug fits well into Australian power point.Cons:Tends to get warm. Uncertain reliability.OtherThoughts:Bought two of these to charge mobile phones. Current rating on device label shows 1A which should be sufficient to charge the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytecnonucleo on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:You can use it in too many situations. For example, I needed it to replace a broken cell phone charger and worked like a charm. Virtually any device that charges with USB can use it. It is small, so you can port it without any problem. And fortunately the price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimJunkie on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Compact, discreet and it works. Charges phones (iPhone, Lumia 920, Desire HD) just fine, runs small usb appliances.Cons:Not enough juice output to charge my Asus Transformer Tablet, but that takes a LOT of juice. Does charge phones a touch slower due to lower amperage it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgeman on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:* Nice build quality * This is the closest you can get to an original iPhone charger with AU/Argentina plug * Works well, charges iPhone well. Another DX chargers I tried made my touchscreen go crazy while plugged, but this one is OKCons:* It will not charge yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleza66 on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Really Low price for the product! Its great and it works perfectly with my iphone 4s and iPod 5gen. It even has all the original writing on the back. I just love this item, I could get this one where I live. I am really glad I dont have to use an adaptor any more... Read more

Working! Just like the original
    0 0
  • posted byLozfrog on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:- Smallest USB-type mains (NZ/Aus) charger I've seen, you could fit four of these on a credit card. - Claims 5V 1A (1000mA) on the back, I haven't verified this. - Input 100-240V, 50/60Hz.Cons:I bought two - one blew up the instant it was plugged in, though the other one a... Read more

Nice and small, fit 4 on a credit card
    1 1
  • posted byklownz on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This is a great unit. It is small in size, low cost and simple to operate. Just plug in a USB cable and it will supply power to anything you need to charge. I haven't been able to verify the current output, but it is able to charge my Lenovo phone without any issues.Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrevenador on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Small, CheapCons:Do not use!!. This product is inherently unsafe. The Live prong on the plug sits directly in front of and very close to a connection to the usb connector. It shorted out on mine and applied 240V directly to my device. Destroyed my Raspberry pi... Read more

8 4
  • posted bypss2010 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-Good Quality -Fits snuggly in AC outlet -Small and wont take up vital space on a power board -no need for universal adapter if in AUS/NZCons:-None really but they can get hot to touch -Some seem to get very hot and maybe means theyre faulty? I dont know.. just h... Read more

0 1
  • posted byReeloy on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works as described and is rated at 1000mA. Very small in size which makes it very versatile. It is smaller than I thought it would be which is good.Cons:None. It would be even better if the price was lower :)OtherThoughts:It does get warm when charging the phone but not... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections