DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Backside Case w/ Screen Guards + Cleaning Cloth + Stylus for HTC Desire HD - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKOTYAR on 10/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Protects phone very well - Very cheap for such a good thing - Comes with a kinda sorta pretty good screen protector - Nice-feeling texture - Makes phone looks totally black - It is not slippery, it will stay in your hand. - Cover HTC logo Cons:Still... gotta p... Read more

2 0
  • posted byZero82z on 11/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Protects the phone well -Nice-feeling texture -Very inexpensive -Comes with a pretty good screen protector Cons:-Doesn't fit over the power button properly. I had to make a spacer to fit between the button and the case so I can push the button without applyin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySupervisor4 on 05/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Very cheap (I pay about 10 dollar in store for the Protective PVC backside only) -The Screen Guard protects the Smartphone for scratches Cons:-In my opinion, the Cleaning Cloth and the Stylus for the HTC Desire HD are superfluous, but they are a nice Additional... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections