DX » Community » Reviews » 7.0" TFT LCD Linux E-Book Reader Music/Video Media Player w/ WiFi/SD - Black (ARM9 400MHz/4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFat11 on 03/01/2012

It read text pdf well and you can read portrait or landscape. Brightness can be adjusted so that it suits the lighting around you. Wifi works and you can browse the net. Audio player is basic and it works. Memory card slot working(tried a 4gb SDHC) It charges allright. There is 3.5 mm optional connection ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byReinholt on 06/22/2011

The device enables passive interaction with media of many differing formats barring web animations (flash). It arrived with a manual and free books already loaded. The device is actually the "Augen" branded "The Book". You can find reviews on the web, some good, some not so good. The pixel depth is amazing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogerio24 on 06/19/2011

This product is very cool. It is cheaper than other ebooks that they don´t have wifi Wifi works fine. To read books is good, excelent To check email is good too. SD works fine. Can play MP3 Doc Files. When the batteries are dead we can see "the final coutdown" This ebook will turn off in 9,8,7 ... :)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byun5een on 06/13/2011

Quite cheap (in compare with similar books in Russia). Good functionality. Good set of accessories. This device has a bit strange position sensor - it works not with any books. Sometimes book works very slow. Fake information on the box (where is preinstalled books?!). A bit unconvinient protective case,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLi3uda on 05/16/2011

I needed a device for reading books in various formats and I get it! It's good quality build! Too easy to use! Can adjust the backlight (bright) to your eyes (I'm using the lowest). The leather pouch is good to use it to protect "the book" against damages. All claimed formats supported. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaboss on 05/15/2011

Very good e-book reader. I use it more than a month and do not regret that I have bought it I read over 30 books and I can say I am completely satisfied with it. Him to watch and film, and with very good quality. Extremely easy to use. Made of very good plastic, in which no traces remain. The leather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimon099 on 04/09/2011

Magnificent e-book! From using in a current of month only positive emotions. I use the book till 3-4 o'clock in a current of day. Corner of the review and illumination top-level. The interface and controls is very well thought over. Excellent localisation in Russian language - of an error are absent.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections