DX » Community » Reviews » 7.0" Touch Screen LCD Win CE 5.0 GPS Navigator w/ Bluetooth/FM/AV In/TV + 2GB Brazil Maps TF Card
  • 5 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 69% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by13Max21 on 09/06/2013

The navigator has a user-friendly interface. Easy to use for a couple of hours it is possible to understand all the functions. Loud speaker. Very handy feature of calls while driving hands free. Requires firmware navigation, but it's not so scary. I could not deal with the FM module, but I think I'll deal with further use. Very good price for is perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicolasantoci on 12/23/2012

The product have a good quality and a nice screen. Sensibility is good and I have no problems. The sound is great and if you want more loud sound just connect fm transmisor to your radio and relax. I not use all the functions but at my use is excellent. Have video reproductor, ebooks, flash, games, bluethoot (for call with your phone), TV (I can see ... Read more

2 2
  • posted byDarkChewie on 08/26/2012

1º have Real 7.0" screen(Check CONS 1) 2º Suport 8 GB TF Card with good Speed 3º Stand for use out of CAR 4º Windows CE 6 Build 0 from 30/3/2011 (check Cons 4) 5º Read Excel,word and powerpoint nice 6º have AV-in working(Check Cons 5 and 6) 7º Easy to change GPS diretory, making easy install WolfNCU and Miomaps ... Read more

2 2
  • posted bywooxnsk on 07/27/2012

This car navigation system is huge and pleased with the excellent quality screen responds to touch. movies you can watch all the great shows, I use it as a media car station. however there are drawbacks. The main drawback is the fact that he is a very long time that catches the satellites with a hot start that with a cold, stable catches seven satellites.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byinfern03k on 02/13/2012

really fast GPS lock GPS software can be changed easy ( i installed garmin) and the maps too. fm transmitter works great, and the mic is just great, not noisy, just good clear audio doesnt feel cheap, actually looks really cool on your car the screen zize is exelent came whit win CE 6 gets hot faster when charging battery last 15 to 20 min top video ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybsantucci on 02/10/2012

Very good buy, but my DTV works and has a reasonable difference when a person speaks and realize that there is an end after Dealey. Maybe someone knows how to fix this Very good buy, but my DTV works and has a reasonable difference when a person speaks and realize that there is an end after Dealey. Maybe someone knows how to fix this Very good buy, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byprojectbr on 01/27/2012

Nice big screen gps is fast getting tv signal. In Rio de Janeiro I received the digital signal of seven TV stations. All the other functions work perfectly. Com uma tela de bom tamanho e fácil recepção dos sinais de TV. No Rio de Janeiro consegui captar o sinal digital de sete emissoras. As demais funções funcionam perfeitamente ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydajniello on 08/15/2011

ITS GOOD . . .. BATTERY LASTS ONLY 30 MINUTES . . . NEED AN UPGRADE TO USE THE TV IN SPAIN NEED UPDATES Read more

0 0
  • posted byd12dik on 07/06/2011

--------- ESPAÑOL -------- Muy buen GPS! Tiene todo lo necesario Todo funciona muy bien Le instale Garmin XT y IGO Primo Funciona perfectamente! La television Digital en Argentina se ve perfectamente TV Publica, GolTV, C5N, CN23 por el momento La pantalla es realmente grande!! --------- ENGLISH -------- Very good GPS! It has everything you need ... Read more

2 2
  • posted bypspmaster on 06/29/2011

very good touch screen for a chinese device! Igo 8 is already installed, I only installed some other languages and maps. Bluetooth phone call is working very nice! better then expected, it imports my adressbook etc etc! tv not working in my region :( DUN not working very well (internet via bluetooth connection) the manual could be better, the main menu ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections