DX » Community » Reviews » BG-E9 Compatible Vertical External Battery Grip for Canon 60D
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymundstock on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This battery grip is really good. It feels quite solid and attaches well to the camera. The color and material seems quite good and mix well with the camera. The holder where you put the batteries is easy enough to change and it allows you to use both the original batte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypauger on 06/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good price - Good use of materials - The battery information menu show battery position, level percent and shutter count (only with the genuine Canon LP-E6 battery) - Very comfortable to using it Cons:- The printed letters and icons are too big - The main plate is plast... Read more

Full pack
    1 0
  • posted byjimbo007be on 01/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The grip is solid - good build quality - all of the buttons work as they should and it makes the camera more solid and easy to grip the price is also great with about 4x less than the official Canon grip Cons:- my EOS 60D camera does not power on when using the... Read more

3 1
  • posted by0isin on 01/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all, I'd love to say that I really love this grip. It is superb quality, all of the buttons work as they should and it makes the camera more solid and easy to grip. Cons:The only con I've had with it is that infrequently my jog dial on top of the camera will no... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCanadianJames on 12/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great grip for the price. The construction is solid for a third party grip. It fits snuggly on the camera and stays on. The grippy parts of the grip is actually better then whats on the 60D. The buttons are springy and feel solid. Cons:There really aren't any... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCanadianJames on 11/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This grip is solid. It feels great in the hand and the grippy part is excellent. The buttons feel solid and have a good springy response. The grip fits well on the 60D and won't come off by accident. Cons:While putting the grip back on my camera I accidentally... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhiscoca on 10/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is as described. Fitting was easy and matched well with camera Two battery trays one for LP's and 1 for AA's Both batteries are recognized by the 60D battery software All controls function as expected except position of vertical controls has been hard to get use... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylephermessiah on 05/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really good buildquality. All controlls work like a charm and the same quality feel as the original batterygrip. Batteryinformation in the cameradisplay works perfectly. Cons:Maybe a bit plastic battery tray, compared to BG-E9 OtherThoughts:Delivery time was better than e... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymiikave on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is relatively cheap. Looks good with the camera. Gives better balance for bigger lenses bigger lenses. More mass = steadiness Cons:Grip is too big and bulky. Position changes too much when changing from standard to vertical grip. OtherThoughts:Works with o... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections