DX » Community » Reviews » Universal EU Travel AC Power Adapter Plug (250V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygrasnal on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very useful device. I have just took it with me in a Europe's travel and I have used it to much. The construction is very nice and I am pleased with the fact that it has two screws, allowing the disasembly. Sometimes you may need to open any such item in order... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCamilacunha on 10/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very very cheap. Works well for the use I have for it. As great as the other one I have. You can take to almost any place on earth. Its is light, but don't feel like it was a cheap plastic or anything.Cons:Well... nothing so far.OtherThoughts:Just tried the UK plug. Coul... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybredeteanvlad on 07/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very cheap product but don't buy it.Cons:Will not fit any of my power outlets. THe base of the adapter is to large it is not step like construction will not fit the typical round hall like EU outlet.OtherThoughts:I cannot do anything with this product. I have to... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydrbadger on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The adapter did the job of allowing me to plug my Australian plugged power-board into the standard European socketCons:Because the adapter allows you to plug in many different types, it doesn't give a great fit for the Australian type plug, but it did the job,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaribta on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I love the site, especially the variety of products it offers. Very good buy through him. Well practical. I recommend it to everyone!Cons:As part against is the delay in receiving my product. Reaching over a month to receive it. If not for this delay, buy more often. I d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyaakovtheman on 10/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It fits great for all plugs. Made of rigid material and not at all feel cheap. Does exactly what it should do. I got it over a month and it works fine and never gave me any problems. It is very small, so it is very convenient to take it with you traveling abroa... Read more

Universal EU Travel AC plug
    1 0
  • posted bysnkmad on 08/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I have a UK phone charger lying around, but couldn't use it here in Brazil. Now with this little adapter plug, i can charger my phone again! If fits perfectly on the wall socket, and on the charger. It's not loose.Cons:None. It's a simple electric device, you c... Read more

Front view Back view adapter plugged to phone charger side view
    0 0
  • posted bylsventuri on 03/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Steady, bulky and firm. This adapter won't be hanging on your wall like others do. Plastic material is resistant and heavy - as you handle it you can notice it is well built.Cons:The plug should be shapped like the real european standard (hexagon-like). It won'... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydavirevi on 03/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The remote works perfectly. Syncs well with the Wii and the motion does not give problems. It's like the original in form, colors, stickers and text. The buttons have a touch and a resistance equal, which makes it very comfortable.Cons:La funda de silicona tiene un color a... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjomiyu on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Very useful to buy things here, you do not have to worry if the gadget has other plugs and you live in Europa. -Simple, easy, just plug and play. ***Spanish: -Muy útil para comprar cosas aquí, así puedes despreocuparte por el enchufe que trae el aparato que te... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections