DX » Community » Reviews » Universal US Travel AC Power Adapter Plugs (2PCS/125~250V)
Customer’s impression:
Inexpensive Decent quality Nifty A must have Tolerable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalejcho on 03/06/2017

Pros: - Very cheap, good value - Fair build quality - Pins and socket are solid and grip firmly - Lightweight - Simple Cons: - None!

Fantastic value for a simple travel adapter

Impression:Decent quality,Inexpensive,Nifty;

2 0 0

• posted by10588776 on 12/04/2016

You can either buy expensive adaptors packed in a fancy box or buy this one, which does exactly the same thing as the ones costing 10 bucks a piece. But at the end the result is the same - the adaptor works and includes the same "tech". So - get these ones. ;-) before you go to the US next time.

Impression:to cheap to be good;

0 0 3

• posted bynohelvis on 04/19/2016

PROS: - Cumple con lo que promete. - Un producto de aceptable calidad a pesar de su bajo precio. - Materiales resistentes y de buena calidad. CONTRAS: - El metal de la conexión es muy delgado por lo que afecta la recepción de electricidad.

Impression:Tolerable;

0 0 0

• posted byNZGLIDER on 04/13/2016

Perfect, small, light, cheap plug converters from ROW to NA for travel

Impression:A must have;

0 0 0

• posted byhenkdenk on 10/10/2015

Its ok. Its small, its cheap. If you bend the metal parts a bit it will stay in the outlet.

0 0 0

• posted bymtropper on 08/11/2015

Never travel without 2 or 3 of these plugs. Very useful and are not bulky as other adapters.

0 0 0

• posted byjiwe5 on 03/27/2015

Pros: Its useful if you need it, very easy to use and takes only little space. Cons: Mine was broken after few months use and when opening I noticed that the plastic structures are of too thin material in order to support the metal contacts sufficiently if any twisting force is directed to I have... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroomik on 11/30/2014

Pros: price, small Cons: bad design, result: falls from socket, not every plug fits exactly (my AC power is too big, when I was trying to connect, I broke the adapter), poor quality. If you are not going to use often, it could be helpul. But it is last resort..

Impression:to cheap to be good;

0 0 0

• posted byn0tnull on 09/02/2014

Pros: It fits perfectly in every US plugs and it's REALLY small. Perfect for a small bag. I'm using it with a phone charger, and never had any problem with it Cons: The plastic seems a bit cheap Others thoughts: If you need one, buy it. It's cheap and the job is done.

Perfect fit

0 0 0

• posted bybitas on 09/03/2013

good quality product, it works fine, I've used it on vacation in New York, to load the mobile phone, using my laptop and charge the battery of my camera. I have not had any problems, no heat, the male plug fit perfectly without gaps. the packaging a little bad, but arrived in good condition and a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere