DX » Community » Reviews » Universal US Travel AC Power Adapter Plugs (2-Pack/125~250V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybitas on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good quality product, it works fine, I've used it on vacation in New York, to load the mobile phone, using my laptop and charge the battery of my camera. I have not had any problems, no heat, the male plug fit perfectly without gaps. Cons:the packaging a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXabiondo on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its best feature is that it works as it has to. The fact that comes in a two pack is a plus, and if you travel with several items that need charging, this is surely helpful. Cons:Sometimes, it gets loose and if you use it for charging at night, you will find s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySand3r on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The most important 'pro' is that they work as they should. Also the fact that you get two is a big plus. If you travel to the US, you have multiple devices you'll want to charge, so having more than one plug is very handy. Cons:The build quality doesn't seem t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLB750123 on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:2 devices delivered for quite a cheap price. Did the job for me when traveling in the us, I was able to charge my mobile and tablet with no issues. They take very little space in my backpack. Cons:I was not feeling comfortable on leaving any electric device connected 24... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeyJaii on 09/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works, that's the only thing I can say. I wish I could say more but only good thing about it... is that it works. Cons:It's very, very weak. Sometimes it won't even work. That's how cheap and weak the material is. I will need to hit or slap the item a couple... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjanhusak on 08/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple, cheap, good quality. Also two pieces, so you can use more devices at once. Ideal for chargers, notebook power sources etc. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:If you are from Europe and travel to USA, this is a must. You just put this on a plug and it works. Just... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections