DX » Community » Reviews » Universal US Travel AC Power Adapter Plugs (2-Pack/125~250V)
Customer’s impression:
A must have
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byn0tnull on 09/02/2014

Pros: It fits perfectly in every US plugs and it's REALLY small. Perfect for a small bag. I'm using it with a phone charger, and never had any problem with it Cons: The plastic seems a bit cheap Others thoughts: If you need one, buy it. It's cheap and the job is done. Read more

Perfect fit

Impression:A must have;

0 0 0

• posted bybitas on 09/03/2013

good quality product, it works fine, I've used it on vacation in New York, to load the mobile phone, using my laptop and charge the battery of my camera. I have not had any problems, no heat, the male plug fit perfectly without gaps. the packaging a little bad, but arrived in good condition and very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXabiondo on 05/23/2013

Its best feature is that it works as it has to. The fact that comes in a two pack is a plus, and if you travel with several items that need charging, this is surely helpful. Sometimes, it gets loose and if you use it for charging at night, you will find sometimes that you will get up with not charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySand3r on 11/23/2012

The most important 'pro' is that they work as they should. Also the fact that you get two is a big plus. If you travel to the US, you have multiple devices you'll want to charge, so having more than one plug is very handy. The build quality doesn't seem to be that good. It held, however, the time I needed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLB750123 on 10/11/2012

2 devices delivered for quite a cheap price. Did the job for me when traveling in the us, I was able to charge my mobile and tablet with no issues. They take very little space in my backpack. I was not feeling comfortable on leaving any electric device connected 24/7, there is a cheap feeling and in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikeyJaii on 09/23/2012

It works, that's the only thing I can say. I wish I could say more but only good thing about it... is that it works. It's very, very weak. Sometimes it won't even work. That's how cheap and weak the material is. I will need to hit or slap the item a couple of times before the electricity comes through.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjanhusak on 08/13/2012

Simple, cheap, good quality. Also two pieces, so you can use more devices at once. Ideal for chargers, notebook power sources etc. None. If you are from Europe and travel to USA, this is a must. You just put this on a plug and it works. Just make sure your electronic device / power source can handle ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections