DX » Community » Reviews » EU Travel AC Power Adapter Plugs (2-Piece / 125~250V)
  • 5 star 26 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandresmp on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I needed an European adaptator for some USA equipments. The same prblem as usual, USA pug is flat and EU plug is round. This adaptor works as expected, small,, it fix properly, no problems at all Cons:No cons, quality could be better, but it is good for the pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaykaman on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's small enough to use it with many power places, it's hard enough, it sits very hard on wire, and you need to have some force to unplug it from wire (it's better than othe kinds of adapters on that website) Cons:no cons for it's function... maybe it may be... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjieshan on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have some items which came with USA type plugs, and wanted something to adapt those for the Netherlands. This was the smallest one I could find, and seems ideal, but not had cause to use it yet. worked well andd id not take up much room Cons:non. This is handy, small... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjukeitaa on 09/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality part and something that you should own. I like this ones very much. There is no reason why you should not own one or more of these. There is allways need for adapters - whenever travelling or ordering electrical stuff from US or from Asia. Cons:I dont see a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynikomil1 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the adapters are made of good plastic. and they fit snug to the device plugged inside them, granting good contact Cons:havent fount any so far, except maybe they can be cheaper. but the question is... HOW LOW can the producer go without harming the quality of... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhakonlarsen on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small size, very handy, easy and tight fit to plugs. Ships quickly. Cons:No apparent cons that I can think of OtherThoughts:This is the perfect travel companion for small electronics/electrical appliances with standard US plugs. Adapts easily to EU standard powe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byglobulejoul on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For some reason (actually, looking at the pictures) I though there would be 4 of them. There are only 2. They work just fine, nothing we couldn't expect. Cons:It's cheap, and looks cheap. It's not that much of a problem since it's not high technology there, but... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOndroAK47 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, small and useful item, very easy to carry anywhere. What do I have to say more, it´s just an adapter :) Cons:Plugs fit a bit loosely into the adapter, maybe it could lead to contact issues after longer ussage. I also had to tighten the screw. OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBulgina on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As filling the house devaysami Chinese, is a growing need to purchase adapters / adapter plugs for "our" outlet. Several times, technology vendors themselves have made to their product adapters, but as a general rule, the quality of them was not so hot... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNiptoc on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Those power adapters are small, so it doesn't take much place. They are working well. I'm using these with other product I bought from DX. And it's working as it must. Cons:For the price there is nothing to say. Some are not well screwed, but you just need to... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections