DX » Community » Reviews » EU Travel AC Power Adapter Plugs (2-Piece / 125~250V)
Customer’s impression:
good Verry Good okay quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariussnagov on 11/27/2014

It is verry good for traveling or for the electronics that you have buyed across the world in your tours. I recomand you this product without any restrictions Read more

Impression:good,Verry Good;

0 0 0

• posted byrsskalle on 08/19/2014

pros: cheap, okay fit, small, nice plastic, cons: not for worldwide->eu adapter, no grounding. If you know what plug it can take, this will adapt it into eu plug. can fit into various eu plugs, ex. schuko. but it wont be grounded (2 legs only) i use 1 to extend a eu plug in my mobilehome. works fine.... Read more

Impression:okay quality;

0 0 0

• posted byandresmp on 05/28/2014

I needed an European adaptator for some USA equipments. The same prblem as usual, USA pug is flat and EU plug is round. This adaptor works as expected, small,, it fix properly, no problems at all No cons, quality could be better, but it is good for the price. The only problem is the time, more than one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZaykaman on 04/10/2014

it's small enough to use it with many power places, it's hard enough, it sits very hard on wire, and you need to have some force to unplug it from wire (it's better than othe kinds of adapters on that website) no cons for it's function... maybe it may be smaller to better fit inside power places. and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyarongo on 03/19/2014

Ultra-simple to use, cheap, light, works. I was afraid the the plug will not hold the other plug steadily, but after a week of use, it still does, so its exactly what I need. none really. I have a lot of electronics bought in the US and also in deal-extreme. Since my country has European style power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byglobulejoul on 03/07/2014

Much better than very very cheap one, it feels well manufactured. Just plug, it stays in place, and use whatever you want. Perfect and so useful. I bought some months ago that had bad pins, these one are great, it fits very well everywhere I tried them. Very good buy! None really, pins are straight, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscionr on 02/03/2014

This plug is solid, does not fall apart. Works as promised. It is black. Holes fit the plug and wall socket. Not that I have found. Simple product, it works and does not look like it will fall apart any time soon. It does not have a brand, but who needs a brand? It works, passes the current, nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicolas3101 on 01/17/2014

I have bought this adapter to use it on a gopro battery charger. First I was worried regarding pins not really well fixed but when connected on electrical plug, everything goes perfect, no false contact, good holding on electrical outlet. Price is very fair, I don't know how it can be less expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaluach on 01/10/2014

Nice tight fit so it doesn't fall off. Does the job nicely. None whatsoever, except that for such a simple item it's hard to come up with 500 characters for a review. I often think of taking long walks on the beach, hand and hand with my wife of 36 years. I also think about world peace, global warming,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuvnitr on 12/13/2013

Reasonable quality for a reasonable price. Adapter fits well and holds tight with good contact on both sides. It is small and effective. It is rated 6 Amps only, not suited for more power. Be careful with big appliances. But they should be connected with three-pole adapter anyway. I tried many adapters,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections