DX » Community » Reviews » EU Travel AC Power Adapter Plugs (2-Piece / 125~250V)
Customer’s impression:
good buen precio Recomendado Muy buena calidad Verry Good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuitoboss on 06/09/2015

Simple adaptador con muy buen precio. Cumple perfectamente su cometido. Contras: La base es muy cuadrada/ancha por lo que es posible que haya dificultada para usarlo en algún enchufe en particular. El material denota su precio.

Impression:buen precio,Recomendado;

0 0 0

• posted byBennyBeat on 06/09/2015

Works as promised. Pros: price. Cons: Sometimes real cable could be unplugged from adapter when try to disconnect from the 200v AC voltage so, be careful with this. Funciona como se indica en la descripción del producto. Pros: un precio excelente. Cons: A veces el cable se queda en el enchufe de... Read more

Impression:Recomendado;

0 0 0

• posted byavello2005 on 05/27/2015

Excelente producto, adquirido para usarlo con el cargador EU del Oneplus One. Pros: - Muy buena calidad y acabado. - Precio inmejorable. - No usan tanto espacio como otros adaptadores, lo que permite que no tope con otros enchufes. - Se adapta muy bien, y no se sale con el más mínimo contacto. -... Read more

Excelente producto

Impression:Recomendado;

0 0 0

• posted bypalszabo on 05/18/2015

I got the same with my phone, and it takes only 3 months. The build quality is not so good, the pins are moving a bit, need to find the correct angle to put it in the socket. But it's cheap enough, and now I have two of them, and it's doubles the lifetime. :)

Impression:short lifetime;

0 0 0

• posted byolegtrn on 05/18/2015

I have been using the product for more than one year. To this day, I was satisfied. I can recommend to my friends and colleagues at work.

Excellent acting product Excellent acting product Excellent acting product Excellent acting product Excellent acting product Excellent acting product

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

It is small nice and easy to use plug convertor. Must have for travellers. 2 pack should be fine for 2 devices. I would prefer to buy 5 pack.

0 0 0

• posted bydaca29 on 03/31/2015

Naprawdę spełnił oczekiwania nie jest rewelacyjnie wykonany ale nie o to przecież tu chodzi

Impression:dobry;

0 0 0

• posted by8842833 on 03/23/2015

The diameter of the pins of the item is 4 mm, so it complies to Europlug norm. Its shape, however not. As the picture below shows, it cannot be plugged in to the double-arrow-shaped Euro socket. It is good only to European earthed wall socket. I wanted an adapter to double-arrow-shaped Euro this... Read more

Does not fit in double-arrow shaped euro socket

Impression:not satisfactory;

0 0 0

• posted byoroboros74 on 03/13/2015

Pros: Cheap price Con: Cheap quality Overall though it works great. Bought a couple to have around...

0 0 0

• posted byp0p0v on 07/10/2015

Quality of the product is not appropriate for frequently use, the pins get loose after some uses. Male pins riveted to too thin female one and connection is not very reliable. Could be used if you need stationary adapter, not for travel and multiple uses.

Impression:Flimsy for frequently use;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere