DX » Community » Reviews » EU Travel AC Power Adapter Plugs (2-Piece / 125~250V)
Customer’s impression:
good Verry Good Muy buena calidad okay quality NECASARIO ADAPTADOR
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaronism on 02/05/2015

I'd ordered a set of cheap ungrounded US to EU adapters from DX before, and 1 in 5 was worthless when it arrived, and over a few days to weeks, another two failed to work. They were always loose and somewhat unreliable. These are so much better! Consistent connection every time, and work If you a... Read more

Impression:Muy buena calidad,Verry Good;

0 0 0

• posted bydobybest on 01/26/2015

The pieces are pretty tight and fit perfectly on my baofeng chargers.

Impression:Verry Good;

0 0 0

• posted by9007198 on 01/22/2015

Muy buena calidad tarda en llegar entre 20 y 25 dias

Impression:Muy buena calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byevazurich on 01/02/2015

BUEN Y NECESARIO ADAPTADOR DE ALIMENTACIÓN. BUENA CALIDAD PRECIO, RECOMENDABLE COMPRA, ENVIO CORRECTO Y EN TIEMPO ESTIMADO.

Impression:NECASARIO ADAPTADOR;

0 0 0

• posted byAlbert66 on 12/22/2014

Очень удобные маленькие переходники. Для покупающих в китае или много путешевствующих просто необходимы.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymariussnagov on 11/27/2014

It is verry good for traveling or for the electronics that you have buyed across the world in your tours. I recomand you this product without any restrictions

Impression:good,Verry Good;

0 0 0

• posted byrsskalle on 08/19/2014

pros: cheap, okay fit, small, nice plastic, cons: not for worldwide->eu adapter, no grounding. If you know what plug it can take, this will adapt it into eu plug. can fit into various eu plugs, ex. schuko. but it wont be grounded (2 legs only) i use 1 to extend a eu plug in my mobilehome. works a... Read more

Impression:okay quality;

0 0 0

• posted byandresmp on 05/28/2014

I needed an European adaptator for some USA equipments. The same prblem as usual, USA pug is flat and EU plug is round. This adaptor works as expected, small,, it fix properly, no problems at all No cons, quality could be better, but it is good for the price. The only problem is the time, more to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZaykaman on 04/10/2014

it's small enough to use it with many power places, it's hard enough, it sits very hard on wire, and you need to have some force to unplug it from wire (it's better than othe kinds of adapters on that website) no cons for it's function... maybe it may be smaller to better fit inside power I think... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyarongo on 03/19/2014

Ultra-simple to use, cheap, light, works. I was afraid the the plug will not hold the other plug steadily, but after a week of use, it still does, so its exactly what I need. none really. I have a lot of electronics bought in the US and also in deal-extreme. Since my country has European style I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections