Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBadooleoo on 12/14/2008

Works great, doesn't fail. can easily swap RS232 programming cables with it and it still works. The original drivers on the CD gave me a lot of problems. I would have to reboot windows all the time to change cables. reinserting the card wouldn't work. I installed drivers again and it works great now ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byThiadmer on 07/06/2008

I have configured over 200 embedded controllers with this PCMCIA card in a laptop; it has not failed once. The physical construction feels somewhat fragile. If you insert the PCMCIA card in its slot (in a laptop) and then pluf in the RS232 cable, there is the risk of bending the card --especially when ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymeridor on 04/09/2008

Works as advertised, with windows. Windows drivers install ok on Windows XP. No linux or other OS drivers, only windows. Windows drivers not signed, but install just fine. Identifies as RS232B, not C. Probably not compatible with legacy MS-DOS apps (cannot choose port or interrupt for pcmcia, windows ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byVoltagesPSP on 02/27/2008

Very nice card needed one for my laptop because most of them have no serial port. As a Cisco Engineer i use console cables a lot so this is better than an USB to serial Cable. And you need that port for other things. Now i even use that slot on my laptop i tought it was useless. But now i found something ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byesquizo on 11/28/2007

This is a wonderful solution for laptops without serial port. You can control all the config parameters that you can imagine. FIFO buffers (RX,TX), irq triggers (RX,TX), crystal frequency, incredible..!!!! If you work with line controls (CTS, DTR,...) over the serial port this is the choice, not the ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections