DX » Community » Reviews » MXDL XT-7119 3W 50-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (Color Assorted/1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Awesome Bright Very good flashlight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNIKET2008 on 02/25/2016

Плюсы: - Хорошее качество - Равномерный свет - Распространенный элемент питания Минусы - Неудобная прищепка Отличный фонарик для ношения в кармане. Достаточный свет, чтоб разглядеть предметы в 10 метрах.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjosetiro on 03/27/2015

Ya tenia una y esta es para regalar pero la he cogido en negro. Las recomiendo por su tamaño y calidad.

Impression:Awesome,Bright,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byMediterraneo85 on 03/10/2015

10 out of 10. Very very good quality and it works well. The price is great as well.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted by8884976 on 01/24/2015

Pros: It's Realy-Realy bright for it's size, nad it's working with only 0.7v or more. Waterproof. Cons: The clip is soo storng, but other than that, it's ok. Other: I would realy like to have a little bag or some kind of holder for it.

It's Awesome! It's Awesome! It's Awesome! It's Awesome!

Impression:Awesome,Bright,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bybike1967br on 07/30/2014

The best small flashlight I found. Cheap, powerful, economic!!! The best I found. I buy in packages of 10 flashlights. A fantastic, useful and cheap gift, for man and woman. If you are searching a small flashlight, this is the one. Works fine with NiMh batteries.

Impression:Very good flashlight;

0 0 0

• posted byVictorhw on 01/24/2014

This is one of the best mini flashlights I've owned, for this price you can't get a better one. Study build, the paint on this is actually good, it's not one of those cheap hand painted. The button have a nice clickly sound, but not too loud, just the right sound. Does have a decent battery life,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byistegaard on 11/24/2013

Very useful, small flashlight with firm, nice coloured aluminium case. It provides enough light for any situation. It's small enough to fit anywhere. I keep it in my Leatherman multi tool case so it's always there when I need it. It works with all types AAA battery. I don't find anything. Very up... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhvdgoor on 07/25/2013

- Small - Convenient to carry - Does it's job - Clicky switch to turn on/off - Cheap! - Great if you have SAWC* issues - Not that bright - Battery run-time not too great - Clip would have been better if screwed on * SAWC = Size and Weight Constraints This is in essence the smaller brother of SKU... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymausaka on 07/12/2013

Small size uses regular aaa battery nice finish, nice buildt great light for the size. not too much throught but the flood is large and even. ideal for emergency. 2 or 3 times brighter than SKU: 44705. not for now. mine came in light grey color. i think that if i coud choose the color it would be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTochjejo on 06/27/2013

I'm a medical student in my last year and we need a lot to look in patients throat or to check the pupils. I decided to buy this flashlight because of the great price of it (in my country it costs twice the price at least). - light is great - you can see everything in somebody's mouth - it's also... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere