DX » Community » Reviews » MXDL XT-7119 3W 50-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (Color Assorted/1*AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVictorhw on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one of the best mini flashlights I've owned, for this price you can't get a better one. Study build, the paint on this is actually good, it's not one of those cheap hand painted. The button have a nice clickly sound, but not too loud, just the right so... Read more

1 0
  • posted byistegaard on 11/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful, small flashlight with firm, nice coloured aluminium case. It provides enough light for any situation. It's small enough to fit anywhere. I keep it in my Leatherman multi tool case so it's always there when I need it. It works with all types AAA ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhvdgoor on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Small - Convenient to carry - Does it's job - Clicky switch to turn on/off - Cheap! - Great if you have SAWC* issues Cons:- Not that bright - Battery run-time not too great - Clip would have been better if screwed on OtherThoughts:* SAWC = Size and Weight Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTochjejo on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm a medical student in my last year and we need a lot to look in patients throat or to check the pupils. I decided to buy this flashlight because of the great price of it (in my country it costs twice the price at least). - light is great - you can see everything in som... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneresus on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good flashlight. aluminimum case. works with all types AAA battery. usefull for camping, home use, and more... beautifull cold white light. naozaj velmi dobra baterka. hlinikove telo velmi odolne spracovanie. uzitocna pri kempovani, na hladanie veci v dome a vynika... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharloff on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flashlight is extremely useful for everyday use, i wear it almost every day. It's small enough to fit anywhere. The clip is great and good enough to be trusted. Feels very good in the hand, the price is very nice and it looks great as well. Cons:Not as bright as ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeekoff1 on 12/24/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and easily transported in a pocket. Easy to use. Uses AAA batteries. metal enclosure. Cons:You can not choose the color of aluminum. clamp may scratch the body Does not include battery;-) OtherThoughts:I do not have high hopes for this product, but when... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycgualassi on 09/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The flaslights is really strong comparing with the size. It really worth to have one of that to carry in your car and even in your tool box. Cons:The clips is usefull however it looks too tight being hard to fix the flashlights in your T-shirt pocket. OtherThoughts:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagodamian on 08/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You know that little flashlite that everyone had when was a kid? This one is not. this is a flashlite designed exactly for using in emercy situations, verifying thins, or during a blackout. and i say it because of its price, of its run time, and abou its size.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysynesthesis on 06/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a good light for the price. Don't expect to iluminate a room like it was day. It's for near lighting like inspections but it's has a strong light. It's much better thant the tradicional led lighters with several leds. Es una buena linterna para el precio... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections