DX » Community » Reviews » MXDL XT7224 3W 50-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (Color Assorted/2*AAA)
  • 5 star 14 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydunning on 05/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The beam lights up a room quite well, not too focused - feels very solid - the clip is great, very strong, handy for clipping on to articles of clothing like pants shirt or vest pockets - Battery life is okay, didn't drain too quickly Cons:- light emits a high pitch r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShwell on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small Price Ease of use output Light weight Battery Life Cons:none OtherThoughts:I have been using this unit daily for 6 months, and the battery is still running strong. The output id perfect for minor light needs. and has been a lifesaver in some emergency si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErroneuz on 03/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright, more then expected. Easy to hold and design plus quality is much better then expected, considering the low price. The button has a very satisfying click noise and seems sturdy. Cons:The first I got, died after a few days, but I got a new straight away witho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPowerbeam on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Bright enough for this kind of flashlight. Finish is very good, it does not feel like a cheap device. Well balanced and easy to hold. * Price is very good. Cons:The beam is too wide, this is basically a flood light, but I would expect it to be a spot light given... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhofreitas on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good device and worth the low price. The light is strong and we can use to find things in the dark and in profession. It is very sturdy and not spend a lot of batteries. Cons:Nothing. Delivers what it promises. OtherThoughts:I use in medical practice. It is ideal f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaopaulocs on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The item provides an intense and white light. Good to have it in the car or in your office drawer, because you never know when you'll need. My wife is a nurse and says it can be used by health professionals. (observing throat, ears and nose). Cons:Do not use batteries o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroachroach on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very bright light for the size. Well constructed. Thin, but not tiny! A very useful, useable size. Nice, sturdy clip. The price is GREAT. Did I mention it is very bright? Cons:Honestly haven't found any downside to this light. Maybe some would like a cord attached? La... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarbiker501 on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price of course. However i like the slim smooth finish. It does not look like a cheap aution sight light . Fells more solid . The walls are still thin but still has a better fell. Also like the clip Not as tatical as some lights and that was important to me . Since this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinlauth on 07/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super litte thing, I use it as a flashlight in my pencilcase, beacuse it is just as huge as a pencil. On the other hand it is very useful a shooting at night. I have the Sipik SK68 too, but this one is too bright. So this little flashlight is very useful, beca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXaholic on 12/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I got this a few days ago and have been quite impressed by how it performs relative to the price I paid for this (under $4). I like carrying multiple flashlights on me and this competes with my 4Sevens Preon 2 pen light for daily and work use. I will go ahead and compare... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections