DX » Community » Reviews » MXDL XT7224 3W 50-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (Color Assorted/2*AAA)
  • 5 star 16 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydunning on 05/25/2014

- The beam lights up a room quite well, not too focused - feels very solid - the clip is great, very strong, handy for clipping on to articles of clothing like pants shirt or vest pockets - Battery life is okay, didn't drain too quickly - light emits a high pitch ringing sound when powered on but is only really noticeable in quiet settings. - The first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShwell on 04/10/2014

Small Price Ease of use output Light weight Battery Life none I have been using this unit daily for 6 months, and the battery is still running strong. The output id perfect for minor light needs. and has been a lifesaver in some emergency situations. If you are looking for a compact light that can be used as an EDC light, this is a great unit for you.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErroneuz on 03/16/2014

Very bright, more then expected. Easy to hold and design plus quality is much better then expected, considering the low price. The button has a very satisfying click noise and seems sturdy. The first I got, died after a few days, but I got a new straight away without any problems and it has worked for months without any issues at all. It does make a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPowerbeam on 01/21/2014

Bright enough for this kind of flashlight. Finish is very good, it does not feel like a cheap device. Well balanced and easy to hold. * Price is very good. The beam is too wide, this is basically a flood light, but I would expect it to be a spot light given its shape. The tail-cap switch is rear clicky. I would expect this kind of flashlight to be equipped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhofreitas on 11/19/2013

Very good device and worth the low price. The light is strong and we can use to find things in the dark and in profession. It is very sturdy and not spend a lot of batteries. Nothing. Delivers what it promises. I use in medical practice. It is ideal for evaluating throat and eyes. It is lightweight, small and fits in your pocket. My color was drawn ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRCCBR on 10/23/2013

It lights well, the light is really strong for one led. It's well made with a sturdy material. By far the best flashlight of this size and price. Had some other models, the light was always blueish, blinking or loosing contact on the barreries when in movement, but not this one! None at all. I have one to use on emergency on my car and other to work,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynjasmin on 07/08/2013

Slim design,use AAA batteries, sturdy aluminium tubing case, powerfull 5 watts led, excellent black mat finish, switch fell positive, convenient clip for pocket, high quality overall impression None Recommended to everybody A must for technical repairman or travelers who want carry light luggage. At my next order I will take one for my wife, forgotten ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaopaulocs on 06/23/2013

The item provides an intense and white light. Good to have it in the car or in your office drawer, because you never know when you'll need. My wife is a nurse and says it can be used by health professionals. (observing throat, ears and nose). Do not use batteries other than alkaline, otherwise you will run out of battery quickly. But that's not really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroachroach on 05/24/2013

A very bright light for the size. Well constructed. Thin, but not tiny! A very useful, useable size. Nice, sturdy clip. The price is GREAT. Did I mention it is very bright? Honestly haven't found any downside to this light. Maybe some would like a cord attached? Lack of a lanyard no problem for me, with the quality clip included. Turn this light on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarbiker501 on 03/19/2013

Price of course. However i like the slim smooth finish. It does not look like a cheap aution sight light . Fells more solid . The walls are still thin but still has a better fell. Also like the clip Not as tatical as some lights and that was important to me . Since this item has already been used by some of the women i know Not ultra bright however ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections