DX » Community » Reviews » MXDL XT7224 3W 50-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (Color Assorted/2*AAA)
  • 5 star 14 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Cheap and bright!

posted by matej92 on 04/12/2011

Impression:;

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-The price is incredibly low -Nice small and compact design -Very nice bright light -The body is full-metal (I didn't expect that!) Cons:-DX should sort the colors and let us pick -The electronic LED driver inside seems to be low quality (see Other Thoughts) OtherThoughts:I ordered two of these flashlights, they are both working, but one of them started to act weird. When I turn it on, it blinks fast for a while (like a stroboscope), and after few seconds it starts to work normally. Powerful LEDs do it when they get too high voltage, but I use recommended batteries, so I don't know why does it do this. (That's also the reason why it got only 4 stars for build quality) Bottomline:Just buy one or two, they are just worth the price! And by the way, they look like a good laser host. I am definitely going to make a laser from one of those I got. 

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections