• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Wow what a great light for the $

posted by tobyg on 06/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very nice light for the $. It puts more light out than my streamlight stylus pro for less than 25% of the cost. The clicky is very positive and feels sturdy. The pocket clip feels sturdy as well even though it looks like it would bend easily. The beam is floody compared to the stylus pro. I bought this light to use at work repair and investigating automobile issues I hope it proves to be as sturdy as the stylus pro. I bought 2 and I got 2 black lights.

Cons:

The beam has a bluish tint to it. It is not totally blue but it does have a noticeable tint. The threads are a little rough but aren't too bad.

OtherThoughts:

If this light holds up well I'll be buying more to give out as gifts. I am sure the guys at work will be buying some of these too after they give mine a try.

Bottomline:

If this thing holds up it will be the steal of the century. It pretty much what I envision the perfect pen light. Simple, bright, and small form factor.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections