DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-C8 CREE Q5-WC 3-Mode 210-Lumen Convex Lens LED Flashlight (1*18650/2*CR123A/3*AAA)
  • 5 star 15 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byintelli on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Been using it for almost two years. It's reliable, good build quality (I have dropped it many times on rocks, no problems so far) and really bright! Zoom is nice and tight, doesn't slide by itself. Cons:Mode memory would be great, but no biggie once you know h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDelaghor on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Brightness is very good Ability ti use standard AAA batteries Ability to change brightness Only 3 modes which the lowest number of modes I could find. Cons:The strobe mode is useless for me. I don't know why every flashlight has the strobe mode. Please sell some flashli... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDemon.czoo on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:light is shining bright, well balanced (at the position of lens on a minimum get a uniform and a very large spot of light, and at the position of lens on the maximum point on the wall), a very high-quality aluminum case. Cons:All 3 modes, plastic lens (with time may be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskipperjohn on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This light takes standard tripple A batteries and throws a good amount of light. It feels well in the hand and has a good bright beam of light coming from this little source. It's comfortable to hold and overall a very decent light. Cons:I bought this torch as an upgrad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanabena on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Quality - I don't know, who is Romisen, but this guy made his work like it should be: thread, painting, rubbers, lens... Quality really high. - Focus - It's adjustable. You can use strong thin light or adjust it to be more like car lights (usable for bicycle rides) -... Read more

Cree Q5 Smallest (about 2 meter from wall) Biggest (about 2 meter from wall)
    1 0
  • posted bypan13ev on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- compact; - good build; - bright beam; - availability of lenses; - Focus Adjustment; - the use of several types of batteries; - does not get hot when used; - fast delivery. Cons:- lens is not glass, but is made of plastic, can get scratched, chpped and muddy when using... Read more

1 0
  • posted by2DHCTH77 on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good and all round flashlight. accepts 18650, cr123 and AAA batteries including rechargeable one. compact size makes it easy to carry around and handling is good. so far the led lens bulb haven't fail on me yet. Cons:not used to the convex lens light, dif... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks good from outside, really bright light, zooming helps a lot. AAA adapter is nice ti have, since AAA are standard battery and easily to get. Cons:Only con is that it doesn't have any cons. OtherThoughts:combined with good bike mount is heaven. works like a charm. I... Read more

flashlight Romisen RC-C8 CREE Q5-WC 3-Mode 210-Lumen
    1 1
  • posted bylpollib on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muito poderosa, Resistente, não aquece muito, aceita varios tipos de bateria. Very powerful, Tough, not very warm, accepts various types of battery Cons:peça do botão on/off , quebrou a solda, mas foi só soldar de novo e pronto. part of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArielDaf on 10/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very bright light. - Very compact. - Very good materials. - Supports 3 different types of batteries. In my country we have only AAA. - Flood to throw, really long distance. - Very good grip surface. Cons:- Strobe mode is very slow. - Not difference between bright and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections