DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-U8 CREE XP-ER5 3-Mode 350-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*18650/2*CR123A/3*AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMitjaPirman on 11/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great value for money - Good build quality - Long life with 1865 battery - Good narrow beam, throwing 150 meters easily - My two favorite hobbies are hunting and sailing and i use this flashlight for both... Cons:Not much to say here... OtherThoughts:Beam adjustment f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanesva on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can use different types of batteries and AAA batteries. It has plenty of power luminous. Excellent quality of manufacture. Good usability. Excellent potency for the reduced set. Ideal to carry in your car or for sightseeing tours through the countryside. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzipposwe on 09/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Casing is of good quality, excellent concentrated light beam with good throw. Illuminates objects easily at 100 - 150 m. Works with 3*AAA batteries so it is pretty cheap to use. Good nice grip for Your hand. Threaded parts is of pretty good quality, bottom cap screws on a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrexceso on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I think a good flashlight, the 350 lumens are real, also has a perfect grip, very menajable, the quality of the finish is good, plus use 3 AAA or 18650 Cons:the crown is too big, I have a feeling that can break, it seems very fragile hope that resist OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydorji on 11/08/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I needed the most powerful flashlight using conventional batteries such as AA or AAA and this is the king of it. It throws a very powerful beam of light. The first time, my jaws almost dropped. This is only my 5th flashlight I buy but its the third different kin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 05/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely good machining, smooth exterior. Great threads, amazing! Nice big smooth reflector, small hotspot and huge spill. Versatile 18650/AAA/CR123a Slow strobe. Pretty clean, no fingerprints or dust. Cons:Low is still very high output. Reflector and lens looks glued... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybfc2000 on 04/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great light for the money. Outer housing is machined to very high tolerances. Feels like a high quality light worth much more then its list price on DX. Cons:Stopped functioning in less then 10 minutes of use. upon further examination ( complete tear down) there... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymulder89 on 03/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality and bright. Ability to use different batteries, CR123, AAA, 18650 Cons:No carrying pouch or instructions. Not 350 Lumens more like 270 lumens. I couldnt find a memory mode as such so you hvae to cycle through the settings to stay on the setting you li... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections