Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good Value Falshlight

posted by mulder89 on 03/27/2011
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Good build quality and bright. Ability to use different batteries, CR123, AAA, 18650

Cons:

No carrying pouch or instructions. Not 350 Lumens more like 270 lumens.

I couldnt find a memory mode as such so you hvae to cycle through the settings to stay on the setting you like.

OtherThoughts:

This is a very well made flashlight at a good rpice. Build quality is great and the ability to use different batteries is a plus. I used CR123 in mine and they perform great although they do rattle a little bit but it is hardly a fault. No instructions were included in the box so I had to look online to find them and its a simple half press on the switch to change modes then release the switch.

Bottomline:

I put my Olight 225 lumen flashlight side by side with this flashlight and the Romisen is brighter. Its has a little flood to it as well and is great for lighting up closer objects as well as obect further away. Other sites on the web state this is a 270 lumen light and i tend to agree with that statement.

I had to use my light on the weekend to see who it was trying to break into my car and the area lit up like a flood light had hit it. Distances were over 100 metres and object were easily seen at that distance.

Its a shame it didnt come with a pouch to carry it in. A great light at a great price.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections