DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Plastic Simulation Dummy Canon Zoom Lens Coffee Mug Cup (350ml)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjelmo on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Inexpensive as I can find online. Besides the lid, no defects. Cons:Though pictures from other purchasers show the logo "Canon" mine does not. The lid with mine does not fit at all. Making it useless for actual travel use. OtherThoughts:It's what you e... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeeaan on 01/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap! I've seen this and similar products for as high as 40 USD other places online and localy where I live. Very high capacity at 350 ml, making it ideal for things as icecream, cereal, etc. As well as coffee. The plastic it's made of is very thermally... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzherethor on 11/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap! - durable -canon logo make it look very real!! - i'm very happy with it. Cons:lid doesn't hold to the cup, so you can't use it like a real mug. OtherThoughts:I use for ice drinks, and it's been very useful. At office everyone wanted to have one,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPakutup on 10/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For that price I think its a very good product! I took this mug as a gift for his birthday to his friend, I hope he likes it because he loves everything that is connected with photography. I would also like to say about the quality of the material, it really is normal. Al... Read more

1 0
  • posted byProDigit on 10/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks like a real camera lens! Even comes with a cover; which is good for keeping cold drinks from spilling. Cons:I would use it carefully. Not knowing the quality of plastic it was made of, it would not surprise me if this item was made for decoration rather than for u... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRingall on 10/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks very realistic - lovely detail - like the idea of a "lens cover" cap. In general, a really nice coffee/any other drink mug. Has a nice capacity, so no need to refill every 2 minutes :D Cons:A slightly plasticy feel, but that is to be expected... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjosealon on 09/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good quality given the price range! - Imitation of a real zoom lens nicely done Cons:- No real cons as far as this is a kind of “toy” and funny item - Of course if you examine it from a close distance you will see very clearly the plastic construction, but o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypvecera on 08/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Funny gift, especially for photo fans or Canon fans. From some distance it is really hardly recognizable from original lens. It is quite light and big for a cup. Made of hard plastics. The price is okay, it sould be much more expensive here in Europe. Cons:I w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byteeboo on 04/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's very nice and similar to original item. Nice gift for photographers Cons:text is a little blurred but doesn't matter to me, cap doesn't lock. The picture in the box represents a cup, so if not the best if you want to make a joke-present, but still great. Ot... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections