DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Bumper Frame Cover Case for Iphone 4 - Black + Transparent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLiratard on 09/15/2013

The pros are that it makes this black iPhone 4 look/appear a LOT thinner, and it also makes it lighter (I used to use a regular iPhone case). It's very tight (don't really know if this is a good or a bad thing yet) and what else can I say, it's just nice to look at. As I said, maybe it's too tight, specially ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaxadin on 06/19/2013

This bumper is so great I don't know where to start. First of all it looks like the real deal. I couldn't see a difference with the original apple bumpers. Besides that all the buttons are aligned perfectly and it has a nice rubbery feel to it. It started to deteriorate after about 2 months. After 4 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshalinsshah on 04/16/2013

The plastic quality of the bumpers is really very good. Quite sturdy. All buttons are at their places. Nicely crafted product, I must say. None so far. I have been using other silicon bumpers since ages. However, with climate changes, the strength gets deteriorated. But for these bumpers, I have not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byymeron on 01/09/2013

Looks great retains the original clean look of the iPhone Protects the iPhone against falls and does it with the least amount of bulk on the market Broke after 6 months. Caused scuffs on the polished metal surfaces, now I will have to buff those up to regain the original shiny look. This is probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byframpu on 11/19/2012

Fits perfectly to the iphone 4. It is thin and light but perfectly protects your phone from falls and prevents you from slipping out of hand. The power buttons and volume perfectly pressed, being perfectly open speaker and mute button. For months and use this as the new. The lower opening to plug the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsenzanonna on 11/05/2012

. Perfect fit . Total protection . Great looks . quality material . Durable . Allows removal and re-placing very easily NO CONS AT ALL!!! it is the only bumper that respects the original design of the Iphone 4/4S. With its transparent borders, allows you to see the aluminum borders of the phone. *The*... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaenigmaeffect on 10/19/2012

Very well fitted. Slim. Makes your phone feel "small" again. Good color. The headphone jack only works with very small male ends (ie. the iPhone's own earphones are okay, but the hold is too small to fit most patch cords/headphones). The case's power button pops off easily. I lost it, and now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeffa on 09/23/2012

The build is good. Looks nice. The packaging is nice. plastic looks of good quality. Very cheap. HOWEVER, the protection is too tight and keeps down the power button : thus the iPhone 4 is switching down again and again. Totally useless. Cheap but useless, thus far too much expensive. Dealetreme should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsenzanonna on 07/06/2012

looks great fits perfectly fine makes the iphone look as beautiful as when it has no protective case or bumper respects the original design of iphone 4s Protects what needs to be protected the - volume button is not perfectly straight, so the - sign looks a little bit tilted to the right down....but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygadianvi on 03/22/2012

Good protection when placing iPhone on any surface. It is very easy to put on. Good looking, simalr thar the original and, of course, cheaper than the apple bumper. it does not look cheap and really protects your iphone 4. you have to remove it for charging in a dock station, but it does mather. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections